AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 Released; Check at aiimsexams.org
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has released the results for AIIMS Nursing officer recruitment exam 2019 on September 24, 2019. Candidates who had appeared in the examination can check their result from the official website, aiimsexams.org. Selected candidates will now have to appear for medical examination and documents verification.
The recruitment exam was conducted to fill 503 vacancies of nursing officers- Grade B in Delhi Hospitals including Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Sucheta Kriplani Hospital and in Kalawati Saran Children Hospital. The computer based examination was held on September 15, 2019, at different centres across the country.
The documents required at the time of verification are Copy of downloaded Registration Slip of on-line application form. ii) Copy of downloaded Admit Card. iii) Certificate showing the Date of Birth. iv) Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority. v) Disability Certificate, if applied under PWBD category. vi) „No Objection Certificate‟ if in regular employment. Vii) Education qualification viii) INC/State Nursing Council registration ix) Experience certificate, if any.
How to check AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019?
- Visit the official website, aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, Click on the Recruitment tab
- A new page will appear on the screen
- Click on the link, “Nursing Officer-2019 for AIIMS, New Delhi & Four Central Govt. Hospitals (RML,VMMC,LHMC&KSCH)”, appearing under the Nursing officer section in a drop down box format on the webpage
- Enter your Login credentials such as Candidate ID, Password and Captcha
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its print out for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect