Empanelment of 20 New Private Hospitals/ Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Centres for ECHS: MoD Order dated 24.11.2021
No. F.No. 228(08)/2021/D(WE/Res-I)
Government of India Ministry of Defence
Dept of Ex-Servicemen Welfare
New Delhi the 24th November, 2021
The Managing Director
Central Organisation, ECH
Near Gopinath Circle
Delhi Cantt -10
SUBJECT: EMPANELMENT OF HOSPITALS / NURSING HOMES AND DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES FOR ECHS
1. I am directed to state that in terms of the provisions of Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 22B(04)/2010/US(WE)D(Res ) dated 18 Feb 2011, 228(02)/2013/ US(WE)D(Res) dated 18 Oct 2013, 228(02)/2013/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 24 Feb 2015 and 228(02)/2020/WEID(Res-1 ) dated 30 Jan 2020, it has now been decided by the 29th Screening Committee Meeting for empanelment of Medical facilities with ECHS held on 13 Oct 2021 under the chairmanship of MD ECHS to empanel 20 Private Hospitals/Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Laboratories for different specialties and procedures as per the list attached in the Annexure:-
|Ser No||City||Name of Hospitals||Annexure No.|
|1.||Ahmednagar||Kute Hospital & Laparoscopy Centre||Annexure 1.|
|2.||Ambala||Sri Onkar Eye & ENT Care Centre||Annexure 2.|
|3.||Ballia||Gaurav Multi Speciality Hospital||Annexure 3.|
|4.||Delhi||Dentem (GT Denta care Pvt Ltd)||Annexure 4.|
|5.||Delhi||Discovery Diagnostics||Annexure 5.|
|6.||Delhi||Mansaram Hosp Pvt Ltd||Annexure 6.|
|7.||Ghaziabad||Max super speciality Hospital||Annexure 7.|
|8.||Ghaziabad||Yashoda Super Speciality Hosp & Cancer Institute||Annexure 8.|
|9.||Gohana||Abhishek Memorial Hospital||Annexure 9.|
|10.||Jalandhar||NHS Hosp (A Unit of Brain and Spine Centre)||Annexure 10.|
|11.||Jalandhar||Shrimann Superspeciality Hospital (A Unit
of Shriman enterprises)
|12.||Jhajjar||RS Gaur Global Multispecialty Hosp Pvt Ltd.||Annexure 12.|
|13.||Jodhpur||Global Dental Hosp||Annexure 13.|
|14.||Kanpur||ASG Hosp Pvt. Ltd.||Annexure 14.|
|15.||Nagpur||Sarakshi Netralaya||Annexure 15.|
|16.||Rohtak||Khurana Eye Centre||Annexure 16.|
|17.||Sikar||Dhayal Hospital And Research Centre||Annexure 17.|
|18.||Srikakulam||Great Eastern Medical School and Hosp||Annexure 18.|
|19.||Vellore||Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hosp||Annexure 19.|
|20.||Vellore||Scudder Memorial Hospital (A Unit of Church Of South India Trust Association||Annexure 20.|
2. All the terms and conditions including fixation of rates payable to empanelled hospitals will be regulated under Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 228(04)/2010/US(WE)/D(Res) dated 18 Feb 2011 and amended from time to time.
3. The rates for ECHS Hospital/Nursing Home, Dental Centres and Diagnostic Centres as approved by the Empowered Committee will be as per CGHS rates and will be notified by the Director, Regional Centre ECHS to all concerned including Polyclinics, SEMOs, CDA/PCDA and Central Organisation ECHS.
4. Empanelment of CGHS empanelled hospital is subject to this hospital providing proof of its being a CGHS empanelled facility as on the date signing of MoA with ECHS.
5. CGHS empanelled medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period for which the facilities hold valid with CGHS. The MoA will be extendable once CGHS renew the MoA with the medical facilities.
6. NABH accredited medical facilities will be empanelled with ECHS for the period of validity of NABH certificate and the MoA will be renewed once the medical facility is issued revalidation/renewed NABH certificate.
(Dr. P. P. Sharm)