ECHS Mumbai to adopt CGHS Rates
ECHS Mumbai to adopt CGHS Rates – CGHS package rates of Delhi shall be treated as ECHS package rates in Mumbai
Revision of ECHS Rates for Empanelled Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories and imaging centres, Mumbai
Central Organisation, ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Ministry Of Defence (Army)
Delhi Cantt-110 010
05 April 2017
IHQ Of MoD (Navy) Dir ECHS (N)
Air HQ (VB)/DPS
HQ southern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Eastern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Central Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Northern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ South Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command (A/ECHS)
REVISION OF ECHS RATES FOR EMPANELLED HOSPITALS, DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORIES AND IMAGING CENTRES, MUMBAI
1. Refer GOI MoD ID No 22A (48)/2007/US/WE/D (Res) dt 19 Aug 2010.
2. CGHS rates were revised for all cities except Mumbai in 2014.
3. CGHS has vide its OM S-11011/222017/CGHS-HEC dt 03 Apr 2017 revised the rate of Mumbai from 2010 to Delhi 2014 rates as an interim measure.
4. Regional Centre ECHS Mumbai would disseminate the new rates to empanelled hospitals, diagnostic laboratories and imaging centres, SEMO’s Stn HQr’s & ECHS polyclinics.
5. The procedures and CGHS package rates of Delhi shall hereafter be treated as ECHS package rates for hospitals, diagnostic laboratories & imaging centres under Regional centre ECHS Mumbai and the rates would be applicable from the date of issue of this letter.
for MD ECHS