7th Pay Commission – Incentive Bonus to be Revised, Check Railways Pay Matrix Table
Following the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission, the Railways has notified the revised pay matrix. A notification by the Railways says, “In exercise of powers conferred by the proviso of Article 309 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following rules in amendment to the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016 namely.
These rules may be called Railway Services (Revised Pay) Amendment Rules, 2017. They shall be deemed to have come into force on the 1st day of January, 2016. In the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016.
In rule 12, for the words “the date of notification of these rules”, the following shall be substituted, namely: -“1st January, 2016 and the same shall apply to the pay of officers coming on deputation to posts in the Central Government which are not covered under the Central Staffing Scheme.”
The notification says that in the schedule for Part A, the following part shall be substituted namely.
Revision of incentive bonus
Meanwhile the Railway board has constituted a committee for revision of incentive bonus. The committee would look into the issues related to revision of hourly rates of incentive bonus and bonus factors of the workshopsPUs staff under the CRJ pattern.
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Committee to examine the issues related to revision of hourly rates of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors of workshops/PUs staff under CRJ Pattern/GIS.
The Committe will consits of the following:-
Executive Director/ME(W), Railway Board – Convener
Executive Director/PC-II, Railway Board – Member
Executive Director/F(C), Railway Board – Member
To examine, review, evolve and recommend changes that are desirable and feasible regarding the principles that should govern the payment of Incentive Bonus and Bonus Factors to Workshops/PUs staff under CRJ Pattern/GIS under 7th Pay Commission pay structure in respect of the following categories of employees:-
1. SSE/SEs in level 7 supervising the work of staff working on the shop floor.
2. Jr. Engineers(s) in Level 6
3. Sr. Technician in Level 5
4. Tech Gr.I in Level 4
5. Tech. Gr.II in Level 3
6. Tech. Gr.III in Level 2
7. Semi Skilled/Unskilled in Level 1
8. Unskilled in -1S (pre-revised scale).
3. The Committee should submit its report within six months from the date of its construction.
4. The headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. PC-VII Branch of Railway Board will be the nodal Branch for functioning of the Committee. Therefore, all related works/issues including Parl. Questions, RTI cases, their execution and other formalities with regard to the Committee should be dealt with by PC-VII Branch.
6. The Convener and Members of the Committee will draw TA/DA as per extant rules.