Revised rates of Licence fee for residential accommodation all Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2020
Revision of flat rate of licence fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation all Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2020 – Railway Board Order No. F(X)/I-2002/ 11/ 2 dated 05.11.2020
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. F(X)/I-2002/ 11/ 2
New Delhi, dated: 05 .11.2020
As per standard Lists – I, II& III
Sub : Revision of flat rate of licence fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation all Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2020 – reg.
The flat rates of licence fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation all over Indian Railways were last revised w.e.f. 01.07.2016 vide Board’s letter of even number dated 26.12.2017. Ministry of Railways has now decided to revise the licence fee (Standard Rent) for residential accommodation all over the Indian Railways w.e.f. 01.07.2020, as shown in the Annexure-A.
2. The revised rates will be effective from 01.07.2020. Further, revised rate as on 01.07.2020 will now be the fresh base for 10% increase per year for subsequent years, in terms of Board ‘s letter of even number dated 08.08.2019.
3. The revision shall be valid for residential accommodations all over the Indian Railways. However, it does not apply to sub-standard accommodation.
4. Immediate action may please be taken to give effect to these orders.
5. Receipt of this letter may please be acknowledged.
Director, Finance (Exp.)
No. F(X)I-2002/ 11/ 2
New Delhi, dated 05.11.2020 Copy to:
1. G(Acc.) , E(G) , LMB Branches and DG / RPF, Railway Board (with Five • spare copies).
2. Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General of India, (Railways) , 224, Rail Bhavan , New Delhi (with 46 spare copies).
Director, Finance (Exp.)
(Enclosure to letter No. F(X)I-2002/ 11/ 2 dated. 05 .11.2020)
REVISED FLAT RATES OF LICENCE FEE FOR DIFFERENT TYPE OF RAILWAY ACCOMMODATIONS W.E.F. 01.07.2020
|Type||Slab of Plinth Area (In Square Meter)||Rates of Licence Fee w.e.f. 01.07.2016||Revised rates of Licence fee w.e.f. 01.07.2020|
|Rupees per month||Rupees per month|
Note : (i) For servant’s quarters and garages allotted, following flat rates may be recovered as under:-
|Quarters||Rate of Licence fee w.e.f. 01.07.2016||Revised Rate of Licence Fee w.e.f. 01.07.2020 (rounded to nearest 10)|
(ii) . Rates of licence fee for Type-IV quarters will also apply to officer’s Transit flats.
Also check the following links related to this topic: