Holidays to be observed in CG Offices during the year 2021- Corrigendum
Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2021- Corrigendum dated 14.08.2020
Department of Personnel & Training
Establishment (JCA) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the August 14 2020
Subject: Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2021- Corrigendum.
In the list of holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2021, circulated vide O.M of even no. dated 10/06/2020, entry S. No.29 in Annexure-II, may be read as under.
|S.No.||Holiday (Occasion)||Date||Saka Date||Day|
SAKA ERA 1943
|29.||Narka Chaturdasi||November 4||Kartika 13||Thursday|
2. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
1. All Ministries/ Departments of Government of India.
2. UPSC/CVC/C&AG/PMO/Lok Sabha Secretariat/Rajya Sabha Secretariat / President’s Secretariat / Vice-President’s Secretariat/Supreme Court / High Court / Central Administrative Tribunal / Election Commission of India / Minorities Commission / National Human Rights Commission / Central Information Commission / National Commission for Women.
3. All attached and subordinate offices of Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions.
4. Secretary, Staff Side, National Council (JCM), 13-C, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi.
5. All Staff Side Members of the National Council (JCM).
6. All Staff Side Members of the Departmental Council (JCM), Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pensions.
7.Chairman / Secretaries, Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committees (As per updated list from Welfare Section).
8. Commissioner for Scheduled Castes /Commissioner for Scheduled Tribes.
9. PS to Cabinet Secretary.
10. Deputy Secretary (Coordination), Delhi Govt. Secretariat, I.G. Stadium, I.T.O., New Delhi.
11.The Manager (Store), Government of India, Forms Store, 166, Lenin Sarai, Kolkata (with 10 spare copies).
12. Chief Secretaries to all the State Governments / Union Territories.
13. Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity, PTI Building, New Delhi (with 5 spare copies)
14. Deputy Director (Bills), Dte. Of Printing, B-Wing, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi (with 5 spare copies)
15. Positional Astronomy Centre. Block-AO. Plot Na 8 Sector-V Salt lake, Mahish Bathan, Kolkata- 700 091
Click here to view/download the pdf
Also check the following links related to this topic:
Central Government Holidays in the year 2020 – Public / Closed holidays and Restricted Holidays
Amendment to Holidays for the Year 2020 – CGEWCC Hyderabad