Reimbursement of Newspaper purchase at residence
Guidelines Regarding Reimbursement of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence – Department of Posts
Government of India Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts (Establishment Division)
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
Dated: 28th March, 2019.
1. All Chief Postmasters General/ Postmasters General
2. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
3. Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
4. Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
5. All General Managers (Finance)/ DAP/ DDAP
Sub: Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence-guidelines regarding.
Ref. This office letter of even number dated 11.06.2018.
With reference to this office letter cited above, clarifications have been sought from various Circles. It is hereby clarified that following officials or their equivalent are entitled for reimbursement of newspaper on production of certificate given by the entitled officer:
|S.N.||Level of Officers as per DoE’s OM no. 25(12)/E.Coord. -2018
|Equivalent level of Officers In Department of Posts (Dte./Circles/Division etc)||Reimbursement to be made per month (in Rs.)|
|1||Secretary/ Secretary equivalent||Secretary/DG Posts||As per actuals|
|2||Additional Secretary/ Additional Secretary equivalent||i) Officers in HAG+: Member(PSB)/DG(Coordination)/ AS&FA
ii) Officers in HAG:
CPMG/ CGM! Sr.DDG/ Director (RAKNPA)
|3||Joint Secretary/ Joint Secretary equivalent||Officers in SAG:
DDG IPMG /Additional Director (RAKNPA)/GM/Chief Engineer/ GM (F)/ GM (BD/PLl/CEPT/PAF)
|4||Director/Deputy Secretary/ Under Secretary/Section Officer equivalent||i) Officers m JAG in NFSG:
Director/DA (P)/Director (MV)/ Director (OL)/Superintending Engineer , CMO (NFSG) or equivalentii) Officers in JAG:
Director/DA (P)/Jt.Director /Sr .PPS
/Superintending Engineer/Sr. Architect /Joint Director (OL) or equivalentiii) Officers in STS:
Sr. Supdt. of POs./ADG !Dy. Director/PPS/Exe . Engineer/Dy Architect/ Senior Manager MMS, Dy. Director (OL)/DY (GM) or equivalentiv) Officers in JTS:
Sr. Supdt. of POs./ADG /Dy. Director/ACAO/ Architect/ Manager MMS, AD(OL) or equivalentv) Gazetted Group ‘B’ (Grade Pay equivalent or above to Section Officer)
(a) Sr. AO/AO/AAO
(b) Section Officer/PS in Postal Dte.
(c)Postal Services Group “B” Officers.
(d) Sr. Private Secretary m
(e) Dy Manager MMS
(f) French Translator
(g) Asst. Supdt. of Posts
2. This order may be read along with Department of Expenditure’s OM No. 25 (12)/E.Coord-2018 dated 03.04.2018 circulated vide this office’s letter of even number dated 11.06.2018.
3. This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
- PPS to Secretary (Posts)/ PS to Director General Postal Services.
- Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (P)/ Member (O)/Member (PLI)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (Tech)/ Member (Plg & HRD)
- AS & FA
- Sr. DDG (Vig) & CVO/ Sr. DDG (PAF)/ Director General P&T (Audit)
- Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All DDGs
- Chief Engineer (Civil) Postal Directorate
- All other Sections of Postal Directorate
- GM, CEPT for uploading the order on the India Post website
- Guard File/Spare Copies.