Andhra State Govt Employees Revsied Pay Scales 2015 – All orders
Consolidated Orders for Implementation of Andhra State Govt Employees Revised Pay Scales 2015
Andhra State Government has published the final Revised Pay Scales 2015 orders. Copy of which is reproduced below
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
PUBLIC SERVICES – Revised Pay Scales 2015 – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HRM.V-PC) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.46 Dated: 30-04-2015.
Read the following:
1. G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A (Spl. A) Department, dated 28.02.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.294, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated 26.10.2013.
3. G.O.Ms.No.10, Finance (PC.I) Department, dated 06.01.2014.
4. G.O.Ms.No.4050, G.A (Cabinet) Department, dated 15.12.2014.
* * *
In the order first read above, the Government constituted the Tenth Pay Revision Commission (PRC) to make recommendations on a range of issues relating to effective management of public servants’ services, especially the pay and allowances, that were summarized in the terms of reference (TOR) of the commission.
2. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on May 29, 2014, and recommended, among others, fixation of pay in the Revised Scales with the following key characteristics:
i) merge the Dearness Allowance (DA) existing on July 01, 2013, i.e., 63.344% sanctioned in the Government order second read above;
ii) revised Master Scale of Rs.13000-390-14170-430-15460-470-16870-510-18400- 550-20050-590-21820-640-23740-700-25840-760-28120-820-30580-880-33220-950-36070-1030-39160-1110-42490-1190-46060-1270-49870-1360-53950-1460-58330-1560-63010-1660-67990-1760-73270-1880-78910-2020-84970-2160-91450-2330-100770-2520-110850;
iii) retain 32 grades which are segments of the revised Master Scale; and
iv) fitment benefit of 29% of the basic pay for fixing pay in the Revised Scales of Pay.
3. The Government, in order fourth read above, appointed a Group of Ministers to hold consultations with the service associations. Accordingly, the Group of Ministers held extensive consultations with the service associations submitted its deliberations to the Government.
4. The Government, after due consideration of the submissions of the Chairman and other office bearers of the Joint Action Committee of Employees, Teachers, Workers and Pensioners of Andhra Pradesh, and the Chairman and other office bearers of the Andhra Pradesh Secretariat Employees Co-Ordination Committee, and a view to promote the welfare of the employees and to reinforce their commitment to the development of the new State of Andhra Pradesh, has agreed for a grant of:
“A fitment of 43% of the Basic pay would be given for fixing the pay in the Revised Scales of Pay 2015, as against 29% recommended by the Tenth Pay Revision Commission. The Dearness Allowance of 63.344% as on 01.07.2013 would be merged in the pay as recommended by the Pay Revision Commission;
The Revised Scales of Pay will be implemented notionally from 01.07.2013 with monetary benefit from 02.06.2014;
The benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 would be paid in cash starting from the salary for the month of April 2015.
5. The Government hereby orders that the following Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 shall apply to:
i) Employees of the State Government;
ii) Employees of the Local Bodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, who are in receipt of pay in regular pay scale in the Scales of Pay of 2010; and
iii) The Work-charged establishment in receipt of pay in a regular pay scale in the Scales of Pay of 2010.
6. The Government orders that the pay for the employees mentioned at para-5 above shall be fixed in the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 with due attention to the following:
i) The Revised Master scale shall be: Rs.13000-390-14170-430-15460-470-16870-510-18400-550-20050-590-21820-640-23740-700-25840-760-28120-820-30580-880-33220-950-36070-1030-39160-1110-42490-1190-46060-1270-49870-1360-
ii) the Revised Master Scale shall have 32 grades, as they are segments of the revised Master Scale;
iii) the Revised Scales of Pay shall be as set out in Schedule-I to the Notification appended to this order against each of the corresponding existing pay scales specified therein. These scales shall be common to all employees in various categories except where specified in the Departmental pay schedule (Schedule- II) appended to the Notification. Holders of posts not included in Schedule-II will be governed by the Revised Scales of Pay corresponding to the present scales as shown in the Schedule-I; and
iv) the request for any further revision of pay scales for the categories already included in the schedule-II shall not be entertained in any case.
7. The Government orders that the pay of the employee in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 shall be notionally fixed with effect from 01.07.2013. However, the monetary benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be allowed with effect from June 02, 2014. The benefit of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 shall be paid in cash for month of April 2015 onwards. Separate orders will be issued detailing the modality for payment of arrears of salary in Revised Scales of Pay 2015 for the period from 02.06.2014 to 31.03.2015. The Interim Relief (IR) paid from January 01, 2014 to June 01, 2014 shall not be recovered. The Interim Relief paid for the period from June 02, 2014 onwards shall be adjusted from the monetary benefit payable on account of implementation of Revised Scales of Pay 2015. The Interim Relief shall not be included as Pay for the purpose of fixation in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015.
8. Further Government orders that the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 will not be applicable to the following:
i) The teaching and other staff in Government Colleges, including Medical Colleges, Government Aided Private Colleges who are drawing pay in the Andhra Pradesh Revised UGC/ ICAR/ AICTE Pay Scales;
ii) Officers of the Andhra Pradesh Higher Judicial Service and Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service who are governed by the First National Judicial Pay Commission and subsequent pay revisions;
iii) Members of All India Services (AIS);
iv) Persons re-employed before July 01, 2013, and are continuing on re- employment beyond that date; and
v) Separate orders will be issued with regard to application of the Revised Scales of Pay 2015 to Officers and Staff of the High Court of the Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and for the State of Andhra Pradesh.
9. It is ordered that the employees, who are currently enjoying the benefits of Automatic Advancement Scheme, shall have their pay fixed in the corresponding revised scales of Automatic Advancement grades in accordance with these instructions.
10. Separate orders are being issued for the payment of Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and City Compensatory Allowance in tandem with the Revised Scales of Pay 2015.
11. The Fixation of pay of all eligible employees shall be done and the claims for arrears of pay and arrears in Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 shall be processed through the “Human Resources Management (HRM)”, Module of the “Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS)”.
12. The following Notification shall be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette:
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to article 309 of the Constitution of India, the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following rules, namely, –
1. Short title, commencement and application:
(1) These rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2015.
(2) They shall be deemed to have come into force on July 01, 2013.
(3) These rules shall apply to all Government employees whether temporary, regular or permanent appointed before the July 01, 2013.
In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires –
(1) “Basic pay” means pay as defined in Rule 9 (21) (a) (i) of the Fundamental Rules.
(2) “Existing emoluments” means the aggregate of:
(a) (i) the basic pay including the stagnation increments if any, in the
existing scale of pay as on July 01, 2013;
(ii) personal pay sanctioned under Rule 9 (23) (a) of the Fundamental Rules;
(iii) personal pay sanctioned in pursuance of proviso (iii) under rule 6 (b) of the Andhra Pradesh Revised Scales of Pay 2010 to the extent such personal pay has not been absorbed in increases in pay on promotion till the date of entry into the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015.
(b) dearness allowance admissible at the rate which existed on July 01, 2013 appropriate to the basic pay referred to in sub-rule (2) (a) (i);
(3) “Existing scale of pay” means the Revised Scales of Pay, 2010;
(4) “Revised Scales of Pay, 2015” means the Revised Scales of Pay set out in column (4) in Schedule-I or in column (4) in Schedule-II as the case may be.
3. Revised Scales of Pay, 2015:
(1) Except as otherwise provided in sub-rule-(2), the existing scales of pay specified in column (2) of Schedule-I, shall be revised as specified in the corresponding entry in column (4) of the said schedule.
(2) in the case of any post on an existing scale of pay specified in column (2) of Schedule-I, a revised scale of pay other than the revised scale of pay specified in the corresponding entry in column (4) of Schedule-I is specified in column (4) of Schedule-II, the revised scale of pay so specified in column (4) of Schedule-II shall apply.
4. Date of Entitlement to the Monetary Benefit:
No Government employee who enters into the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 shall be entitled to any monetary benefit for any period prior to June 02, 2014.
5. Fixation of pay in the Revised Scales of Pay of 2015:
The pay of an employee in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015, shall be fixed with effect from July 01, 2013.
6. Principles of fixation of pay in the Revised Scales of Pay of 2015:
Notwithstanding anything contained in the Fundamental Rules, the principles which govern the fixation of pay of a Government employee in the relevant pay scale in the Revised Scales of Pay 2015, shall be as follows:
(a) An amount representing Forty three percent (43%) of the Basic Pay referred to in Rule 2(2)(a)(i) above, be added to the existing emoluments referred to in rule 2 above;
(b) After the existing emoluments are increased as required by clause (a), the pay shall be fixed in the Revised Scales of Pay 2015, at the stage immediately above the existing emoluments.
(i) if the amount of the existing emoluments increased under clause (a) is less than the minimum of the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015, the pay shall be fixed at the minimum of that scale;
(ii) if the amount of the existing emoluments increased under clause (a) is more than the maximum of the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015, the pay shall be fixed at the maximum of that scale, the difference shall be treated as Personal Pay to be absorbed in future rises in pay. If it could not be absorbed, it shall be paid till the date of cessation of duties.
(c) The short fall if any, in the sum total of pay and other allowances in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 compared to the pay and other allowances in the existing scale shall be allowed as Personal Pay to be absorbed in future increases.
(d) (i) A Government employee who is on leave without leave salary on July 01, 2013, is entitled to get the pay fixed with effect from the date of entry into the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 and he shall be entitled for monetary benefit from the date of assumption of duty or June 02, 2014, whichever is later.
(ii) A Government employee who is under suspension on July 01, 2013, is entitled to get his pay fixed in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 from the date of entry into the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 based on the pay on the date preceding his suspension. However, he shall continue to draw subsistence allowance based on the existing scale of pay. In case of reinstatement after July 01, 2013, the monetary benefit of Revised Scales of Pay 2015, accrues with effect from June 02, 2014 or date of reinstatement whichever is later. His pay in Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 for the period of suspension shall be subject to final outcome of the decision on the period of suspension.
(e) Where an employee is covered by an order of stoppage of increments without cumulative effect on the date of entry into the Revised Scales of Pay 2015, during which the orders imposing the penalty of stoppage of increment is operative, his pay shall be fixed in the following manner:
(i) based on the actual pay drawn by him on the date of entry into the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015; and
(ii) based on the presumptive pay, that is, the pay which he would have drawn on the date of entry into the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 but for stoppage of the increments.
He shall draw the pay as fixed under clause (i) above based on the pay drawn by him on that date of entry into the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 until the expiry of the period during which the order imposing the penalty of stoppage of increments is operative and the pay as fixed in clause (ii) above on the presumptive pay after the expiry of the period covered by the stoppage of increments.
(f) The principles of fixation of pay laid in this rule shall apply to substantive, officiating and temporary holders of Government posts.
7. Date of next increment in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015:
The next increment of a Government employee whose pay in the Revised Scales of Pay of 2015 is fixed on July 01, 2013 in accordance with the principles specified in rule 6 shall be on the date on which he would have drawn his increment had he continued in the existing scale of pay.
(i) in the case of employee whose pay in the Revised Scales of Pay, 2015 is fixed on July 01, 2013 at the same stage as that fixed for another Government employee junior to him in the same cadre, and drawing pay at a lower stage than his pay in the existing scale of pay, prior to that date, the next increment shall be deemed to have accrued on the same date as admissible to his junior, if the date of increment of the junior is earlier;
(ii) in the case of Government employee who has reached maximum of the pre- revised scale and has exhausted all the stagnation increments beyond the maximum of the time scale and stagnated for less than one year on July 01, 2013, the next increment shall be allowed on completion of one year from the date on which he has reached that stage;
(iii) in the case of Government employee who has reached maximum of the pre- revised scale and has exhausted all the stagnation increments beyond the maximum of the scale and stagnated for more than one year on July 01, 2013, the next increment shall be allowed on July 01, 2013.
8. Power to remove difficulties:
If any difficulty arises in giving effect to the provisions of these rules, the Government may by order make such provisions or give such directions as appear to them to be necessary for removing the difficulty.
9. Effect of other Rules:
(1) No rules made or deemed to have been made under proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution shall, in so far as those are inconsistent with any of the provisions of these rules, have any effect.
(2) Save as otherwise provided in these rules, these rules shall be in addition to any other rules made or deemed to have been made under the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution.
10. Any pay fixations contrary to the above Rules are liable for revision of pay and the excess amount paid thereon shall be recovered from the salaries of the concerned employees without any notice.
11. This Order can be accessed at: http://www.aponline.gov.in, http://www.goir.ap.gov.in and http://www.apfinance.gov.in
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
DR. P.V. RAMESH
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
Download Andhra State Government G.O.Ms.No.46 dated 30.04.2015