Upgradation of Grade Pay of LDC and UDC – Information shared by Association of Administrative Staff (Non-gazetted)
We have been receiving frequent queries through SMS & e-mail in connection with latest position of the case filed. Besides, several of our friends wanted to know the approach of 7th Pay Commission towards the new pay structure of LDC & UDC.
As has already been said, three cases have been filed on the upgradation of Grade Pay of LDC/UDC in various courts so far and all these cases are progressing at their respective places.
In furtherance, we have submitted a very good memorandum to 7th Pay Commission; a copy of the same was published in this web site on 15th July 2014, wherein we demanded the upgradation of grade pay LDC to Rs. 2800 & UDC to 4200. Moreover, leaders of National JCM (Staff side) had contacted us and asked to send a proposal for LDC & UDC to add in the JCM Memorandum. Accordingly, JCM (Staff side) has recommended merger of the grade pay of LDC & UDC and upgradation of Grade Pay to Rs. 2800/ which may be treated as an achievement.
According to our information LDC/UDC issue was raised before the Pay Commission at Bangalore by some LDC/UDC and the commission has given a very positive reply. It means due to our timely efforts, LDC/UDC may get the upgraded scale in the 7th CPC. And we are sure that we will win the case filed in the courts which will pave way for implementation of upgraded Grade pay from 1.1.2006.
You are aware that the 7th Pay Commission is scheduled to visit at Mumbai on 6th -8th & Shimla on 12 & 13 November 2014. The Commission will visit more cities in the coming days. Administrative Staff especially the LDC/UDC are requested to please raise the issue of upgradation of Grade Pay of LDC/UDC in its own prominence in the meetings of the Pay Commission.
Please visit our web site regularly and encourage others to visit and sending views, on the contents/issues raised, to us in order to improve the time and quality of the issues published.
Check the following links for earlier articles on upgradation of LDC and UDC Grade Pay
- Anomalies in Grade Pay in Ministerial Staff – Indefinite Fast
- Upgradation of Grade Pay of LDC and UDC
- Upgradation of Grade Pay of LDC and UDC – Latest position
- Upgradation of LDC UDC Grade Pay – Another case filed
- LDC UDC Grade Pay issue – Case filed in CAT Jabalpur
- LDC UDC Grade Pay – Department of Expenditure calls for proposal
- LDC UDC Grade Pay – Preparation for filing the case is under progress
- LDC UDC Grade Pay issue – Towards A Final Action
- LDC UDC Grade Pay issue – Paper submitted in Delhi Meeting
- LDC UDC Grade Pay issue – AIAMSHQ calls for meeting
- Upgradation of Grade Pay of LDC and UDC – Confederation’s letter
- Revision of the Grade Pay of LDCs and UDCs
- Upgradation of LDC UDC Grade Pay
- Up gradation of Grade pay of LDC and UDC
- Grade Pay of LDC and UDC – No proposal to upgrade