Honorarium payable to Serving, Retired and Eminent Guest Faculty at RAKNPA
Increase in rates of honorarium payable to Serving, Retired and Eminent Guest Faculty at RAKNPA – Department of Posts
F. no. 01-73/2009-Trg.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
Subject: Increase in rates of the honorarium payable to Serving, Retired and Eminent Guest Faculty at RAKNPA.
Reference Training Division’s letter no. 11-47/2016-Trg. dated 25-02-2016 and letter no. 01-73/2009-Trg. dated 01-01-2010 and 01-11-2011.
With reference to the subject matter, it is informed that the competent authority has approved the proposal for enhancement of rates of the honorarium payable to Serving, Retired and Eminent Guest Faculty at RAKNPA , with immediate effect and as per details given below:-
|Sl. No.||Category||New rate of Honorarium|
|1)||Serving (Departmental officers)||Rs. 1000/- per session|
|2)||Non-serving||Rs. 2000/- per session|
|3)||Experts/Eminent persons||Rs. 8000/- per session|
(One session is of 75 minutes duration)
2. This issues with the concurrence of the IFW of Postal Directorate vide their diary number 119 dated 17-03-202 1.
1) Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts) I DG (Postal Services)/Member (Planning & HRD) for information.
2) PPS/PS to Addl. DG (Coordination)/Member, P.S.B.
3) CPMsG, All Circles.
4) CGM, BD/PLI/Parcel Directorate.
5) AS &FA, Dak Bhawan.
6) Sr. Deputy Director General (Vig) & CVO/Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF)
7) Secretary, Postal Services Board/ All Deputy Directors General
8) GM, CEPT, Mysore, with a request to upload the letter on the India Post Website under “Training Module”. Duly filled prescribed annexure is enclosed with this letter.
9) Regional PMsG, Bareilly, UP Circle/ Northern Region, Muzzaffarpur, Bihar Circle/ CO HQ Region, Assam Circle/ Vadodara Region, Gujarat Circle/ SK Region, Karnataka Circle/ Southern Region, Tamil Nadu Circle.
10) Director, All PTCs.
11) Incharge, All RTCs.
12) Office copy.