DoPT Meets NAC on 29.05.2015 on Merger of DA.
DoPT Meets NAC and also JCM on DA Merger, 7th CPC report on time
NC JCM issued a strike notice on 23.11.2015 on the demands of Central Government Employees. DoPT has announced to meet he NC JCM on that day. The list of pending points are given below:
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pension
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi,dated the 21st May, 2015
Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra,
Secretary, Staff Side,
National Council (JCM)
13, C Ferozshah Road
Please refer to your online grievance No.PM0PG/2015/83480 dated 28th April, 2015 regarding proposed call for Strike on 23.11.2015.
2. You will be aware that the meeting of the National Anomaly Committee (NAC) is scheduled to be held on 29.05.2015 and also meeting of the National Council (JCM) is likely to be held shortly. Some of the issues will be discussed and considered during the meetings.
CHARTER OF DEMANDS:
1. Effect wage revision of the Central Government Employees from 01.01.2014, accepting the memorandum of the Staff Side JCM; ensure 5-year wage revision in future; grant Interim Relief and Merger of 100% of DA. Ensure submission of the 7th CPC report within the stipulated time frame of 18 months; include the Grameen Dak Sewaks within the ambit of the 7th CPC. Settle all anomalies of the 6th CPC.
2. No privatisation, PPP or FDI in Railways and Defence Establishments and no corporatisation of postal services.
3. No Ban on recruitment/creation of post.
4. Scrap PFRDA Act and re-introduce the defined benefit statutory pension scheme.
5. No outsourcing; contractorisation, privatisation of governmental functions; withdraw the proposed move to close down the Printing Presses; the publication, form store and stationery departments and Medical Stores Depots; regularise the existing daily rated/casual and contract workers and absorption of trained apprentices.
6. Revive the JCM functioning at all levels as an effective negotiating forum for settlement of the demands of the CGEs.
7. Remove the arbitrary ceiling on compassionate appointments.
8. No labour reforms which are inimical to the interest of the workers.
9. Remove the ceiling on payment of Bonus.
10. Ensure five promotions in the service career.