Change in Nomenclature to the post Manager Grade- II in Non-statutory departmental canteens
Change in Nomenclature to the post Manager Grade- II in Non-statutory departmental canteens located in Central Government Offices: DOPT Order
No. 3/1/2021-Dir (C)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel & Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3 Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan
Khan Market, New Delhi. the 19/07/2021
Subject:- Change in Nomenclature to the post Manager Grade- II in Non-statutory departmental canteens located in Central Government Offices-reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject mentioned above and to say that this Department has decided to re-designate the post “Manager Grade -II” existing in Type “A”, “B” and “C” Non-statutory departmental canteens of Central Government Offices from ‘Manager Grade-II’ to ‘Manager’.
2. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
3. All the Ministries/ Departments are requested to take necessary steps to make changes in recruitment rules of the above post.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. All Ministries’ Departments to the Government of [India (as per standard list). (For kind attention of Director/ Deputy Secretaries in-charge of Administration/Establishment Divisions).
2. Comptroller & Auditor General of India. 10 Bahudar Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi.
3. Ministry of Finance/ Department of Expenditure (E- ITD, Desk. North Block, New Delhi.
4. Controller General of Accounts. Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance. Lok Nayak Bhawan. Khan Market. New Delhi.
5. Controller General of Defence Accounts, Ulan Batar Road. Palam, New Delhi.
6. Office of the JIS & CAO, Ministry of Defence, E- Block. Dara Sukoh Road, New Delhi- 110001.
7. Administrators. all Union Territories as per standard list.
Also check the following links related to this topic: