Timelines for submission of summary of the Medical Report in respect of AIS officers – DOPT
Extension of timelines for submission of summary of the Medical Report in respect of AIS officers for the PAR period 2020-2021: DOPT OM dated 17.03.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Date: 17th March 2021
The Chief Secretaries of States/UTs
Subject:- Extension of timelines for submission of summary of the Medical Report in respect of AIS officers for the PAR period 2020-2021 -reg.
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to say that the health check is mandatory for all AIS officers above the age of 40 years. The Annual health check is done in Form IV prescribed under AIS(PAR) Rules, 2007 as amended from time to time and copy of the Part C i.e. Summary of Medical Report is required to be attached along with PAR. As per the rules, the officer concerned is required to furnish summary of medical report along with self appraisal after getting health check up done.
2. In view of prevailing situation caused by COVID-19 pandemic, it has been decided with the approval of the competent authority to extend the last date for submission of the summary of Medical Report by AIS officers for the year 2020- 2021, upto 30th June, 2021.
3. However, the timelines for generation, recording and completion of PAR as prescribed under AIS(PAR) Rules, 2007 as amended from time to time will remain unchanged.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Copy to :-
(1) ) All Ministries /Departments of Government of India
(2) Ministry of Home Affairs, being Cadre Controlling Authority for IPS
(3) Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, being Cadre Controlling Authority for IFoS
(4) EO(PR) Section, DOPT – for information and necessary action
(5) NIC, DOPT – for uploading on DOPT’s website
Also check the following links related to this topic: