7th Pay Commission Chairman says commission’s report will be submitted by the end of September
7th Pay Commission will submit the report by the end of September as reported by 7th CPC Chairman Mr. A.K.Mathur to PTI
The Seventh Pay Commission set up by the government to revise remuneration of about 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will submit its report next month, said its chairman Justice A K Mathur.
The Union Cabinet, according to sources, is expected to extend the term of the Commission by two months until 31 October at its meeting on Wednesday. The term of the Commission ends this month.
“The Commission will submit its report by the end of September,” Justice Mathur told PTI.
The Commission, which was set up by the UPA government in February 2014 to revise remuneration of central government employees, defence personnel and pensioners, was required to submit its report by August-end.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications.
The Commission has already completed discussions with various stakeholders, including organisations, federations, groups representing civil employees as well as Defence services. It’s now in the process of finalising its recommendations.
The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to come into effect from 1 January 2016.
The other members of the Commission are Vivel Rae, Rathin Roy and its secretary Meena Agarwal. The Sixth Pay Commission was implemented with effect from 1 January 2006, the fifth from 1 January 1996 and the fourth from 1 January 1986.
Source: PTI News through Livemint
- 7th Pay Commission – उत्तर प्रदेश के कर्मियों को मिलेगा सातवें वेतन आयोग का एरियर
- 7th Pay Commission: No protests, but these teachers salary hike demands land in court now
- 7th Pay Commission: Will Karnataka election result affect Central government staff’s salaries?
- 7th Pay Commission – न्यूनतम वेतन वृद्धि की घोषणा आम चुनावों से पहले सम्भव
- 7th Pay Commission increment given in two dates – Illustration
- 7th Pay Commission: Madhya Pradesh employees to get increased DA
- 7th Pay Commission Pension revision – Compilation of Orders issued by Govt
- 7th Pay Commission – How HRA Structure Has Impacted Inflation
- 7th Pay Commission: Railway Employees Union Calls 72-Hour Relay Hunger Strike
- Ministerial staff plan agitation, demand VII pay panel scale
- 7th Pay Commission – J&K Government Approves 7th CPC For Employees
- 7th Pay Commission – HRA impacts inflation by 35bps : RBI staff study
- 7th Pay Commission: Kendriya Vidyalaya pensioners protest non-implementation of 7th CPC
- Revision of Pay of Scientists of ICAR as per revision of pay of teachers in Universities
- Hand Book on 7th pay Commission Pay and Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission – NFIR Points Out Transport Allowance Anomaly
- 7th Pay Commission latest updates – LTC benefits for railway employees
- 7th Pay Commission: Mizoram govt intends to implement salary hike this year
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees may take agitation route if demands for pay hike not met
- 7th Pay Commission: After no pay hike, here is more bad news for CG employees
- 7th Pay Commission: Indian Railways revises rates for employees
- Payment Of Gratuity (Amendment) Bill Passed In Parliament
- 7th Pay Commission MACP Pay fixation – MACP Calculator
- 7th Pay Commission: Latest update, bad news, no pay hike in near future
- 7th Pay Commission: Here’s what could hinder additional pay hike in April