7th Pay Commission Chairman says commission’s report will be submitted by the end of September
7th Pay Commission will submit the report by the end of September as reported by 7th CPC Chairman Mr. A.K.Mathur to PTI
The Seventh Pay Commission set up by the government to revise remuneration of about 48 lakh central government employees and 55 lakh pensioners will submit its report next month, said its chairman Justice A K Mathur.
The Union Cabinet, according to sources, is expected to extend the term of the Commission by two months until 31 October at its meeting on Wednesday. The term of the Commission ends this month.
“The Commission will submit its report by the end of September,” Justice Mathur told PTI.
The Commission, which was set up by the UPA government in February 2014 to revise remuneration of central government employees, defence personnel and pensioners, was required to submit its report by August-end.
The government constitutes the Pay Commission almost every 10 years to revise the pay scale of its employees and often these are adopted by states after some modifications.
The Commission has already completed discussions with various stakeholders, including organisations, federations, groups representing civil employees as well as Defence services. It’s now in the process of finalising its recommendations.
The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to come into effect from 1 January 2016.
The other members of the Commission are Vivel Rae, Rathin Roy and its secretary Meena Agarwal. The Sixth Pay Commission was implemented with effect from 1 January 2006, the fifth from 1 January 1996 and the fourth from 1 January 1986.
Source: PTI News through Livemint
- 7th Pay Commission: Indian Railways has announced a big gift to its retired employees
- 7th Pay Commission: Centre to make this change in pension payment system
- 7th Pay Commission: Latest Developments give cheer to Employees, Pensioners and others
- 7th Pay Commission: End of Discrimination for Lakhs of Govt Employees, Retirement age for CAPF personnel
- 7th Pay Commission: No fees for government job application from Divyang applicants
- 7th Pay Commission: Most-awaited DA hike for central government employees before festival season
- Promotion & salary hike approved for Indian Defense Accounts Service (IDAS) officers
- 7th Pay Commission new benefit – Special Scheme for Central government employees
- 7th Pay Commission – Central Government Pension resolution system to be set up in six regions
- 7th CPC – Uttar Pradesh govt announced big Pay hike for doctors and employees of KGMC & RML
- Clarification on grant of Non-functional Scale to Group B Officers – Railway Board
- Applying for 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix job? Know these critical facts first
- 7th Pay Commission – Dussehra Festival Gift for Railway Employees working in workshop & Production Units
- Charge Allowance under 7th Pay Commission Recommendations
- Officiating pay under FR-35 in lieu of Charge Allowance to Indian Railway Officer
- Equal Rights: Child care leave for single fathers in Army
- 7th Pay Commission – 17% Dearness Allowance Expected for July-December 2019
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees will get Risk allowance up to Rs 25,000 soon
- 7th Pay Commission- Government Employees will get Rs. 5,000 Monthly Increment & Promotion
- 7th Pay Commission – Central government employees get Rs. 2000 salary hike as per their location
- Centre is likely to announce increase in dearness allowance (DA) for central government employees
- 7th Pay Commission may be the last one; New method to fix the salary of employees
- 7th Pay Commission – Haryana Government announced new HRA rules with effect from August 01, 2019
- State medical professionals demanding for the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission recommendations
- 7th CPC Recommendations – Tripura State Government employees will get higher pay scale from the BJP government