Public Provident Fund (Amendment) Scheme 2020 – Revised Interest Rate w.e.f 1st April, 2020: Gazette Notification
India Post or Department of Posts, the postal system of the country, provides a range of services. The Department of Posts offers several savings schemes with different interest rates which move in line with the government’s interest rates on small savings schemes, which are revised on a quarterly basis. For the first quarter of financial…
NEW DELHI: The government has made the NPS more tax friendly by offering complete tax exemption to the 60% of the corpus that an investor can withdraw on maturity. When they retire, NPS investors have to use 40% of the corpus to buy an annuity and can withdraw the remaining 60% of the corpus. Till…
Bank Investment Schemes of Public and Private Sector Banks – NPS, PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, APY Bank Investment Schemes: Public and private sector banks offer a number of investment schemes that are safer, some with assured returns, than market-driven stocks. These investment schemes are regulated by the government-appointed bodies and the assurance of promised returns…
Amongst many saving and investment schemes, the Public Provident Fund (PPF) is one of the most popular tax-saving schemes for people.
A PPF account can be closed only on the expiry of 15 years from the end of the year in which the initial subscription was made into the account.
Premature Closure of PPF Accounts – Loksabha Unstarred Question No.2452 dated 09.03.2018 – Minister of State in the Ministry of Finance reply
Premature Closure of Public Provident Fund (PPF) account – Clarification issued by Government dated 24.07.2017
Withdrawal from the provident fund to facilitate housing needs of workers Gazette Notification on amendment in EPF Scheme, 1952
GPF Advance – Central Government Employees can apply for advance with self declaration – New GPF Rules – No documentary proof is required to be submitted for advance
NPS – PFRDA Circular Allowing multiple choice to the subscribers/corporates to change Investment Option and Asset Allocation Ratio during the Financial Year
GPF and other Provident Fund Interest Rate from 1st January 2017 interest rate @ 8% from 01.01.2017 – Finance Ministry Resolution