Format of Pensioner Life Certificate Changed – CPAO Order – Address and telephone number in Life Certificates to be collected by Banks and CPAO
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Central Pension Accounting Office
Trikoot-II, Bhikaji Coma Place
New Delhi — 110 066
Sub: Submission of Life Certificate in the month of November, 2014
Attention is invited to this Office OM No. CPAO/Tech/Pre-2006/Revision/2011-12/191 dated 23rd October, 2012 circulating therewith a copy of CPAO’s’ advertisement in English released in the leading national and regional dailies on 21st October, 2012 regarding obtaining of life certificate in the revised format by the authorized banks from the Central Civil pensioner/ family pensioner in November every year.
It was’ also advised that the information on the current address and telephone number collected from the Life Certificates is to be updated on the banks master data with the CPPC and the updated master data is required to be sent to CPAO not later than the last week of December every year.
Since the pensioners/family pensioners would start approaching the banks for life certificate from 1st of November, it is reiterated that all Pension Account Holding Branches must be sensitized to ensure the receipt of Life Certificate in the revised format (copy enclosed).
The updated master data must reach CPAO not later than the last week of December, 2014. The modified format of Life Certificate is also available on CPAO’s website www.cpao.nic.in at the link “Forms-For Pensioners” appearing on the left pane of Home Page.
Also check following articles on Pensioner Life Certificate
- Submission of Life Certifcate in respect of NPS covered Employees
- Central Government Pensioners online life certificate – How to Guide
- 1000 and 500 notes ban – Last date for Pensioner life certificate extended – cash withdrawal limit increased
- Use of Modified Format of Pensioners Life Certificate by Banks
- Modification in Life Certificate of Pensioners – Acknowledgement to be issued
- Modification of Central Government Pensioners life certificate
- Verification of Railway Pensioners at Banks by Railway Staff
- Digital Life Certification – List of Government Employees due for retirement with their Aadhaar Number
- Aadhaar based authentication of Life Certificate of Pensioners
- Exemption from Physical Appearance of pensioners at bank for Life Certificate
- Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners launched
- Format of Pensioner Life Certificate Changed – CPAO Order
- Banks not to insist for Life Certificate on first credit of Pension – CPAO Order
- Central Government Pension Disbursement – Frequently Asked Questions
- Central Government Family Pension – Frequently Asked Questions