Anubhav – Showcasing Outstanding Work Done by Retiring Employee during Service
Anubhav – Retiring Employee may submit their commendable work done during their service with appropriate documents
Anubhav – The department of pension & pensioners’ welfare is in the process of providing a platform for the retiring central government employees to showcase their commendable work done during their service. It is envisaged that this would provide satisfaction to the retiring employee and also act as a motivator for serving employees. The retiring employee may submit a write-up, not more than 5000 words along with appropriate attachments and would be published in departmental website.
No. 4/2/2013-P&PW (Coord.)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare
Lok Nayak Bhavan, Khan Market,
New Delhi, the 19th February, 2015
Sub: ‘Anubhav’ – showcasing outstanding work done during service – submission of details by a retiring Government employee – to be uploaded on Departmental website – reg.
The Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare is in the process of providing a platform for the retiring Central Government employees to showcase commendable work done during service. It is envisaged that this would provide satisfaction to the retiring employee and also act as a motivator for serving employees. This would also be a wonderful opportunity to garner the resource of retiring employees for voluntary contribution to nation building post retirement. The retiring employee may submit a write-up, not more than 5000 words alongwith appropriate attachments where need be.
2. All Ministries/Departments are requested to inform retiring employees that they may, voluntarily, submit the details in the enclosed Form alongwith Form 5 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.
3 It may be noted that –
(a) Since most successful ventures would have contributions of the entire team, retiring persons may indicate names of other members of the team in the write- up.
(b) Any work that has contributed to the efficiency, economy and effectiveness in government functioning or / and any innovation which led to improved work culture or any other contribution considered significant by the retiring employee may be submitted.
(c) Comments which are religious or political in nature (or gender based or based on caste and creed) will not be permitted. The content should not be such as to disturb communal harmony or be against national interest. There should not be any sensitive or secret information in the write-up.
4. The Head of Office shall check the contents to ensure that the submission is as per format and submit to the administrative head/ authority designated for approval., This exercise would be completed at least one month before retirement and the result uploaded on the concerned departmental website on the facility to be provided by Department of Pension & P.W.
5. The Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare would coordinate and collate the data and information received from various departments.
6. (a) For the employee not belonging to AIS , the write-up would be uploaded on the website of the Department from where he retires and the website of the cadre controlling authority.
b) For employee of AIS, the write-up would, in addition, be uploaded on the website of the cadre controlling authority and the State cadre to which he belongs.
7. While an online system is being designed for this purpose, for which separate set of instructions would be issued, it would be possible for employees to submit hard copies instead of going online.
8. The Departmental website while displaying the write-up will have a disclaimer that the contents and suggestions are as provided by the retiring employee and the department is not responsible for factual inaccuracies and the veracity of the claims.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India