Cadre Restructuring Committee for cadre review of Group ‘C’ employees: Railway Board Order dated 25.04.2022
भारत सरकार (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
रेल मंत्रालय (MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS)
रेलवे बोर्ड (RAILWAY BOARD)
New Delhi, dated 25.04.2022
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute a Cadre Restructuring Committee to look into the cadre review of Group ‘C’ employees in the Zonal Railways, Production Units and Central Training Institutes.
1.1. The Committee will consist of the following:-
(i) PED/Staff, Railway Board ….Chairperson
(ii) PED/IR, Railway Board Member
(ii) EDF(E), Railway Board .. Member
(iv) EDPC-I, Railway Board … Member
(v) EDEC(N), Railway Board … Member
(vi) EDPC-II, Railway Board … convener
Staff Side — AIRF
(i) Dr. N. Kanniah, President/AIRF ….. Member
(ii) Shri Shiva Gopal Mishra, Genl. Secretary/AIRF …. Member
(iii) Shri J.R. Bhosale, Working President/AIRF …. Member
(iv) Shri Ch.Sankara Rao, Treasurer/AIRF _.. Member
(v) Shri S.K. Tyag}, Asstt. Genl. Secretary/AIRF ~,…Member
(vi) Shri Mukesh Mathur, Asstt. Gen. Secretary/AIRF … Adviser
(vii) Shri Venu P. Nair, Asstt. Genl. Secretary/AIRF … Adviser
Staff Side — NFIR
(i) Shri Guman Singh, President/NFIR … Member
(ii) Dr. M. Raghavaiah, Genl. Secretary/NFIR _…Member
(ii) Dr. R.P. Bhatnagar, Working President/NFIR .Member
(iv) Shri B.C. Sharma, Jt. Genl. Secretary/NFIR …. Member
(v) Shri Munindra Saikia , Asstt. Genl. Secretary/NFIR …..Member
(vi) Shri R.G. Kabar, Asstt. Genl. Secretary/NFIR .. Adviser
(vii) Shri V. Gopalakrishnan, Zonal Secretary/NFIR Adviser
The Committee will be assisted by other experts and officials, as and when required.
2. The Terms of Reference of the Committee would be as under: –
“To deliberate Upon the requirements of restructuring of such Group ’C’ cadre in the Zonal Railways/Production Units/ZTIs, keeping in mind the functional, operational and administrative requirements of the cadres with a view to strengthen and rationalize the staffing Pattern on the Railways”.
3. The tenure of the Committee shall be for a period of one year from the date of the constitution of the Committee.
4. The Headquarters of the Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. As revised norms, Parameters, methodology of computing money value etc., in the revised pay structure after implementation of 7th CPC are awaited from Ministry of Finance, the decisions taken on the cadre restructuring would be subject to receipt of instructions in this regard from Ministry of Finance.
6. PC-ITI/CRC Branch, Railway Board will be the nodal branch for functioning of the Committee. Therefore, submission of report of the Committee for consideration of Railway Board, implementation of its recommendations and all related issues including Parl. Questions, RTI cases and other formalities with regard to the Committee, shall be dealt with by PC-III/CRC Branch, Railway Board.
7. The Chairperson, Members, Advisers & Convener of the Committee will draw TA/DA as per extant rules.
Under Secretary (Estt)-III