Extension of validity period of empanelment of already empanelled HCOs
Extension of validity period of empanelment of already empanelled Health Care Organizations under CGHS for a further period of three months w.e.f. 01.01.2020
IF. No: S-11045/36/2016-CGHS (HEC)
Government of India
Directorate General of Central Govt. Health Scheme
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 26th December, 2019
O F F I C E O R D E R
Sub: Extension of validity period of empanelment of already empanelled Health Care Organizations under CGHS.
With reference to above mentioned subject attention is drawn to office order dated 24.09.2019 whereby empanelment of all existing empanelled health care organizations under CGHS was extended till 31.12.2019.
In this regards it has been now decided to extend empanelment of all Health Care Organizations already empanelled under CGHS for a further period of three months w.e.f. 01.01.2020 till 31.03.2020 or till next empanelment whichever is earlier on same terms conditions and rates on which they arc presently empanelled. However, all hospitals and diagnostic centres shall charge NABL. rates only for those investigations conducted by them which are NABL accredited. For all other investigations they shall claim Non-NABL rates.
This issues with approval of SS & DG (CGHS).
[Dr. Manoj Jain]
Director (CGHS) (Officiating)
1. PPS to SS & DG (CGHS), Nirman Bhawan, New. Delhi.
2. Addl. DDG(HQ)/All Additional Directors Joint Directors of CGHS cities outside Delhi.
3. Additional Director (Hqrs) / Additional Director (SZ) (CZ)(EZ)(NZ), CGHS, New Delhi
4. JD (Gr.)/jD(R&H), CGHS Delhi
5. CGHS Desk-I/Desk-II/CGHS-I/CGHS-II, Dte.GHS. Nirman Bhawan. New Delhi
6. UTI-ITSL. 153/1, First floor, Old Madras Road, Ulsoor, Bengaluru-560008.
7. Sr. Technical Director, NIC, MOHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi with the request to upload on the website of the CGHS.
8. Office Order folder.
Also check the following links related to this topic: