Self attestation for dependent sons and daughters above 18 years of age for availing ECHS
ECHS empanelled hospitals – Self attestation for dependent sons and daughters above 18 years of age for availing ECHS benefits
Central Organisation ECHS has communicated that Self attestation is valid for dependent sons and daughters above 18 years of age for availing ECHS benefits
Tele : 25684645
Telefax: 011- 25684946
Email: [email protected]
Central Organisation ECHS
Adjutant General’s Branch
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army)
Delhi Cantt – 110 010
10 Feb 2017
IHQ of MoD (Navy) /DIR ECHS (N)
Air HQ (SP), Dte of AV, Subroto Park
HQ Coast Guard
HQ Southern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Eastern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Northern Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Central Command (A/ECHS)
HQ South Western Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command (A/ECHS)
HQ Training Command AF, Bangalore
All Regional Centres ECHS
Self attestation for dependent sons and daughters above 18 years of age for availing ECHS benefits
1. Pl ref ECHS membership form available for download on www.echs.gov.in wherein dependent details are endorsed in part II of the application.
2. In order to institute a check mechanism for preventing unauthorised dependents above 18 years of age availing ECHS facility, the following is directed:-
(a) A self attested proforma as per format (Copy att) available for download in the download section of ECHS website shall be filled and rendered, wef 01 Mar 2017 by all beneficiaries who have dependent children above 18 yrs of age.
(b) The form will be self attested by primary beneficiary, dependent and the same shall be countersigned by the OIC of parent polyclinic.
(c) The validity of self attested proforma will be one year from the date of signature, on expiry of validity a fresh proforma shall be prepared.
(d) For availing treatment at empanelled hospitals, in addition to the ECHS Card, beneficiariy would need to furnish a self attested copy of this document to the hospital.
3. All Comd HQs(A). Instructions to this effect may pl be communicated to all polyclinics in your AOR.
4. Dir RCs. Directions to this effect are being passed to BPA so as to make this proforma a mandatory document for processing the Hospital’s bills. All Dir RCs are requested to sensitize empanelled hospitals towards this, as also all OIC Polyclinics to ensure that this document is uploaded along with all reimbursement claims of individuals.
5. Forward for strict compliance please.
Dir (Ops & Coord)
for MD ECHS