Revision of consultation/visiting &/injection fee of Authorized Medical Attendants (AMAs) under CS (MA) Rules, 1944: DOH&FW OM dated 20.09.2023
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011
Dated the 20th September, 2023
Subject: Revision of consultation/visiting &/injection fee of Authorized Medical Attendants (AMAs) under CS (MA) Rules, 1944 – regarding.
In continuation of this Ministry’s O.M. No.S 14025/10/2001-MS dated 31.12.2002 and S.14025/10/2010-MS dated 17.03.2011 on the subject mentioned above, the undersigned is directed to say that the issue of further revision of consultation/visiting/injection fees of different categories of Medical Officers(Authorized Medical Attendants) appointed for the treatment of Central Government Employees and their dependent family members covered under CS(MA) Rules, 1944 of various Ministries/Departments, has been under consideration of this Ministry for some time. It has now been decided to revise the same as indicated below:-
|1. Medical Post Graduate/Specialists||Rates as advised by Dte. GHS & Dte. CGHS|
|2. Medical Licentiates and Medical Graduates (MBBS or equivalent)|
2. These orders will supersede the earlier orders issued on the subject from the date of issue.
3. It is also clarified that now there are no separate charges for day and night consultation, as these were prevailing earlier.
4. This issues with the concurrence of IFD vide CD No. 1876 dated 20/09/2023.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Tel. No. 011-23061778
1. All Ministries/Departments of Government of India.
2. Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002.
3. DDG(M), Dte.GHS./SAS-III Section, Dte.GHS.
4. Secretary, National Council, JCM.
5. Secretary, Departmental Council, JCM.