Staff Side of JCM urges 7th Pay Commission to conduct meeting
National Council Staff Side of JCM urges 7th Pay Commission to conduct meeting
Shiva Gopal Mishra,
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery for Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E Mail: [email protected]
No. NC-JCM-2015/7th CPC
7th Central Pay Commission,
Chatrapati Shivaji Bhawan
1st Floor, B-14/A,
Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi 110016
Post Box No. 4599,
Haus Khas P.O.
Sub: Holding of Hearings by 7th CPC with members of Standing Committee – National Council (JCM).
A lot of quarries are pouring in JCM Office from grass root workers ,as also from the Constituent Organization in respect of holding Hearings/Oral Evidence by 7th CPC . It may be appreciated that previous 6th CPC had held a detailed oral evidence with Members (Staff Side) of the Standing Committee of NC/JCM continuously for 3 days for better appreciation of the demands put-forth by the Staff Side.
It would, therefore, be highly appreciated if a time schedule is fixed, well in advance, so as to make necessary preparations in this regard.
Source: NC, Staff Side, JCM
Also check the following links for details of recent activities of JCM and Memorandum of staff side JCM on revision of pay and allowances of Central Government Employees submitted to 7th Pay Commission
- Five Promotions under MACP – JCM proposes to 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission – Housing facilities and House Building Advance proposed by JCM
- Children Education Allowance, OT and Travelling Allowance proposed by JCM to 7th CPC
- Fitment Formula, Fixation of Pay on promotion and Date of effect of 7th CPC Pay – JCM Memorandum
- Proposed Pay Structure by National Council, Staff Side, JCM
- Final Memorandum to 7th Pay Commission by JCM National Council (Staff Side)