Higher Grade Pay for Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor in CSBF) -7th CPC recommendation
7th Pay Commission has recommended higher Grade Pay for Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor, Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF), Hissar
Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor, Central Sheep Breeding Farm (CSBF)
The Commission has made a comparison of the posts of Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor, CSBF and Stockman in Central Cattle Breeding Farms (CCBF) as given in the table below:
Entry level Qualification
Sheep Shearer- cum- Supervisor
X Class or equivalent with certificate in machine shearing and 7 years’ practical experience
(on promotion after 12 years as Shepherd failing which by DR)
Class X with 2 years’ experience.
(100 percent DR)
The Central Sheep Breeding Farm, Hissar engages Sheep Shearer cum Supervisors. The Sheep Shearer cum Supervisors are in the GP 1900 and have sought upgradation of their pay scale at par with the Stockman in the GP 2400 in CCBF. The administrative department has also urged the Commission to consider placing Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor at the level as that of Stockman in CCBF as his job is equally demanding physically and requires high skills.
Analysis and Recommendations
The Commission has noted that the Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor has no promotional avenue. On the other hand Stockman starts in the GP 2400 and eventually moves up to the GP 4600 as Livestock Officer. The entry qualifications of Stockman and Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor are of similar level. As their nature of duties is also similar, the Commission recommends that the grade pay of Sheep Shearer cum Supervisors be upgraded to the GP 2400. Since the upgradation will involve a jump from the level of Shepherd in the GP1800 to Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor in the GP 2400 after a period of 12 years, the Commission is of the view that the government may consider introducing an appropriate level in between so as to graduate the progression from Shepherd to Sheep Shearer cum Supervisor.
Check the link below for higher grade pay recommended by other cadres in Central Government
Also checkout following for more topic wise details on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Who are entitled to 7th Pay Commission additional Bunching increment ?
- 7th Pay Commission Pension for Pre-2016 Pensioners – CPAO instructions
- 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation based on Notional Pay – Procedure envisaged by Finance Ministry
- Revision of 7th Pay Commission Pension on notional pay – Confederation’s Analysis
- 7th Pay Commission Pension Fixation based on notional pay fixed in 7th Pay Commission Pay Matrix – Illustrations
- Revised 7th Pay Commission Pension fixation for Pre-2016 Pensioners and Family Pensioners – Orders issued
- 7th Pay Commission related expenditure may be met by Income Disclosure II
- Payment of arrears on ad-hoc basis of pay to Defence Forces
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Increase in Basic Pay meagre but expected gains out of other compensation, a solace
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision in 7th CPC report expected to be made by Empowered Committee
- 7th Pay Commission News – Who are to be benefited more in terms of higher pay ?
- 7th Pay Commission report on DA, CEA, FPA, NPA, OTA and other Allowances
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of Earned Leave
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Issues to be addressed
- Family Planning Allowance be abolished – 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission’s Report on Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
- 7th Pay Commission’s suggestions on NPS
- 7th Pay Commission Report to be processed by Empowered Committee – Finance Ministry Order
- Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale – 7th Pay Commission
- JPA, SPA, Off-set Machine Operator, Machine Man and Electrical Supervisor to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Store Keeper (Tech) and Asst Store Keeper to get higher grade pay – 7th CPC Recommendations
- Karnataka Pensioners associations views on 7th Pay Commission Report
- Assistant Research Officer and Senior Research Assistant of CWC to get next higher Grade Pay – 7th Pay Commission
- Comparison of Pay between Central Government Civilian and Defence Forces Officers
- Higher Grade Pay for Railway Commercial clerk, Reservation Clerk and ticket checking staff