INDWF Proposes 7th CPC Pay Scales to 7th Pay Commission
7th CPC Pay Scales proposed by INDWF in oral evidence before 7th Pay Commission – Proposed Minimum of Pay Scale is Rs. 26,000
Indian National Defence Workers Federation (INDWF) has submitted memorandum before the VII Central Pay Commission jointly prepared with JCM(NC), JCM Constituents including INDWF on Pay Structure, Pay determination, Allowances, Leave, Women issues, LTD, TA/DA and Retirement benefits etc. The Memorandum was submitted on 30.06.2014. On behalf of INDWF representation was made on 28.07.2014 for Defence Civilian Employees on Service matters.
The Federation was called on 30th and 31st March 2015 and discussed the Staff side National Council Staff side Standing Committee (JCM) and by INDWF. The details of the discussions are listed below :
- Discussion on Pay, Allowances & Retirement Benefits.
- Minimum Wages – Demanded Minimum wage of Rs.26075 with increase in other benefits viz., fuel, electricity, water charges etc.
- Removal of Grade Pay System
- Proposed New Pay Scale Minimum
|SlNo||Pay ScaleNo||Present PayBand||PB No||GradePay||Proposed Minimumof Pay Scale|
Click the link given below to know more about
- Fitment formula
- Fixation of Pay on promotion
- Date of effect
- Special pay
- Common categories of staff and common cadres
- Classification of posts
- Allowances and advances
- Transport Allowance
- Children Educational Allowance
- Night Duty Allowance etc