Issuance of instructions for Non-disclosure of the identity of the complainant under PIDPI – DOP
Issuance of instructions for non-disclosure of the identity of the complainant under “Public interest Disclosure and Protection of informer” – Department of Posts
Department of Posts
All Heads of Circle 1
Subject: Issuance of instructions for non-disclosure of the identity of the complainant under “Public interest Disclosure and Protection of informer”
ln continuation of this division’s letter of even no. dated 03.03.2021 on the subject as mentioned above and subsequent Hindi version of the same dated 11.3.2021 addressed to all heads of circles. ln this regard a meeting was taken by the Central Vigilance Commission and instructed to the Department that:
- Uploading these instructions on the website (indiapost.gov.in/) of the Department in English as well as Hindi.
- With a view to give vide publicity these should be get translated in the regional languages and also get upload on the website of the Department.
- Implementation of these instructions at all the Booking Offices across the country unto Branch Office level.
2. Since the Department has to comply with instructions as directed by the Central Vigilance Commission, therefore circle are requested to get these instruction translate in their regional language and liaise with CEPT, Mysore for further uploading on the Department’s website and also sensitize the concerned staff at booking counters. lt is also informed that above instructions both in English & Hindi are already available on Department’s website.
Ph No. 011 23096005
Copy to :
1. CGM, CEPT, Mysore for information and necessary action,
2. Director (Vig.) with reference to letter no. Yig.loll’112021-Vig., dated 08.03.2021
Also check the following links related to this topic: