Collection of various fee/charges prescribed in schedule II of GSPR-2018 in Finacle: DOP
Collection of various fee/charges prescribed in schedule II of “Government Savings Promotion General Rules-2018” in Finacle: DOP Order dated 23.02.2021
SB Order No. 01/2021
F. No. FS-13/7/2020-FS
Govt. of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
All Head of Circles/Regions
Subject:- Collection of various fee/charges prescribed in schedule II of ‘Government Savings Promotion General Rules-2018” in Finacle.
In continuation of SB Order No. 03/2020 dated 10.01.2020 on aforesaid subject, the undersigned is directed to inform that the necessary provision for collection of different types of fee/charges prescribed in schedule-II of GSPR-2018 has been implemented in Finacle. These fees are to be collected by all CBS Post Offices in Finacle with immediate effect.
2. The fee/charges collected on various types of services on National Savings Schemes will be accounted automatically through GL Integration in CSI and these transactions will be reflected in Long Book reports.
3. The non CBS Post Offices will continue to adopt procedure prescribed in SB Order 03/2020 dated 10.01.2020 till the office is migrated into CBS.
4. A detailed ‘Standard Operating Procedure for handling of fee/charges collection in Finacle’ has been prepared and enclosed herewith.
5. It is requested to circulate this amendment to all CBS Post Offices for information, guidance and necessary action. Same may also be placed on the notice board of all Post Offices in public area.
6. Hindi version will be issued in due course.
7. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Assistant Director (SB-II)