Implementation of Government decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC)- Revision of Disability/ War Injury pension for Pre-01.01.2016 Defence Forces pensioners
7th Pay Commission revision of Disability/War Injury Pension for Pre-2016 Defence Pensioners
O/o the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions)
Circular No. 598
Dated: 27th March 2018
1. The Chief Accountant, RBI, Deptt. Of Govt. Bank Accounts, Central office C-7, Second Floor, Bandre- Kurla Complex, P B No. 8143, Bandre East Mumbai- 400051
2. All CMDs, Public Sector Banks including lDBl Bank
3. Nodal Officers, ICICI/ HDFC/ AXIS/ IDBI Banks
4. Managers, All CPPCs
5. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy, Kathmandu, Nepal
6. The PCDA (WC), Chandigarh
7. The CDA (PD), Meerut
8. The CDA, Chennai
9. The Director of Treasuries, All States
10. The Pay and Accounts Officer, Delhi Administration, RK Puram and Tis Hazari, New Delhi
11. The Pay and Accounts Office, Govt of Maharashtra, Mumbai
12. The Post Master Kathua (1&K)
13. The Post Master Camp Bell Bay
14. The Pr. Pay and Accounts Officer, Andaman and Nicobar Administration, Port Blair
Subject: Implementation of Government decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC)- Revision of Disability/ War Injury pension for Pre-01.01.2016 Defence Forces pensioners reg.
Reference: This office Circular No.596 dated 09th February’ 2018.
Consequent upon the issue of GOI, MOD letter No. 17(01)/2017(01)/D(Pen/Policy) dated 23rd January, 2018 on the above subject, was circulated Vide this office Circular No.596 dated 09th February’ 2018.
2. Of late it has been observed that PDA’s are unable to make payments of quantum of additional pension available to old age pensioners after attaining the age of 80 years and above admissible on revised disability/ war injury element due to a typographical error in 3rd line of Para-6 of Circular No. 596. Therefore, an amendment is suggested for this, is as under-
“as per Para- 3 & 5 above without any further authorization”
“as per Para- 3 81. 4 above without any further authorization”
3. All other terms and conditions shall remain unchanged.
4. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination to all alongwith Defence pensioners and Pension Disbursing Agencies.
No. Grants/Tech/7th CPC/0181/V
Dated: 27th March’ 2018
Sr. Accounts Officer (P)