One Rank One Pension – Anna Hazare to join Ex-Servicemen in OROP Agitation
Agitation of Ex-Servicemen for almost a month now over release of One Rank One Pension Order is likely to get support from Mr.Anna Hazare.
The Social Activist has informed that he would start a nation wide agitation in support of One Rank One Pension issue. It was also mentioned by Mr.Hazare that this protest is not for any political gain.
He says “We have to take care of our soldiers and farmers. Making hollow announcements for their welfare and actually implementing them are different things”
OROP issue has taken lot of twist and turns in the recent times after Ex-Servicemen started fighting for it full time. Earlier Congress Leader Mr.Rahul Gandhi supported One Rank One Pension issue and demanded govt for speedy implementation of OROP.
Though Prime Minister Mr. Modi and Defence Minister Mr.Parrikar have repeatedly promised for implementing One Rank One Pension as early as possible but as per Ex-Servicemen, it is taking quite a long time.
Also read more news and information on One Rank One Pension
- Public Notice for addressing anomalies on One Rank One Pension (OROP)
- One Rank One Pension to be re-fixed every 5 year
- One Rank One Pension – Status Report
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension – PCDA Clarification
- Anomalies in One Rank One Pension – Letter to Defence Minister
- OROP – One Rank One Pension Arrears Calculator – Get to know your OROP Arrears at ease
- Revised Pension under OROP released to two lakh pensioners – Defence Ministry Press Release
- Implementation of OROP – Information to Defence Pensioners
- OROP Anomalies – One member Judicial Committee will submit its report in six months
- OROP Circular No. 555 issued by PCDA – Incompatible with OROP Order of Defence Ministry
- Brief note on OROP for EDP – CGDA
- One Rank One Pension Arrears Table for various Ranks of Defence Pensioners
- One Rank One Pension Anomalies submitted before Judicial Commission
- One Rank One Pension implementation Circular issued by PCDA (Pension) – Circular No.555
- Implementation of One Rank One Pension to Defence Pensioners – CGDA Instructions