Defence Civilian Naval Employees gets 40 days Bonus for 2014-15
Ministry of Defence announces productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) for the civilians of the Indian Navy for the year 2014-2015.
Defence Ministry has announced PLB to cadres of Group B, C, D and casual labourers.
Government of India
Ministry at Defence
New Delhi, dated the 21st September, 2015
The Chief of the Naval Staff.
Subject: Productivity Linked Bonus(PLB) for the civilians of the Indian Navy for the year 2014-2015.
I am directed to refer to the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry’s letter No.F.24(9)/80/D(JCM). dated 28th September, 1983, as amended from time to time and to convey the sanction of President to the payment of 40 days (forty days) wages in cash as PLB tor the year 2014-2015 to the eligible civilian employees of the Indian Navy.
2. The entitlement has been worked out on the basis of the working results tor the year 2014 -2015 in accordance with the agreed formula.
3. The PLB shall be paid to all eligible Gp.’B’ (Non-Gazetted) Gp. ‘C’ and Gp ‘D’ civilian employees of Indian Navy who are covered under PLB Scheme for the accounting year 2014-2015. The calculation ceiling of Rs. 3500/- (3500×40/40/30.4) and other terms and conditions at the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
4. Productivity Linked Bonus to the casual labourer will be paid at the assumed wages of Re.1200/- p.m.(1200×40/30.4) for the accounting year 2014-2015. However. to cases where the actual wages fall below Rs.1200/- pm the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other conditions remain unchanged.
5. The expenditure on this account will be debitable to Defence Services Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances at these employees are debited. The entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budget grant for the year 2015-2016.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Deptt. of Expenditure) vide their ID.No. 177012/E.111(A)/2015 dated 15.9.2015 and MoD (Fin/AG/PB) vide their Dy.No. 140/AG/PB dated 18.9.2015.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India