KVS Order – Revised pay scales for the post of Assistant Editor as per 7th CPC
Revised pay scales as per 7th CPC for the employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan – Assistant Editor in PB-2 with GP of Rs. 4600/- w.e.f. 1.1.2006 and Pay Matrix Level – 7 w.ef. 1.1.2016
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110 016
The Ministry of HRD vide its letter No. F.3-14/2017-UT.2 dated 26.07.2017 had conveyed the approval for:the adoption of the revised pay scales as per 7th CPC for the employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The pay scales for the post of Assistant Editor (mentioned at S.No. 14) in which the Pay Matrix Level has been shown as Level-6 in place of the correct replacement scale of pay i.e. Pay Matrix Level-7. The matter was taken up with Ministry of HRD.
Now, the Ministry of HRD after taking concurrence of the D/o Expenditure, Ministry of Finance [(U.O No. 21(4}/E.III.B/2018 dated 19.6.2019], has conveyed the ex-post facto approval of the Govt. of India to revise the pay scale to the post of Assistant Editor in the PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- w.e.f. 1.1.2006 and subsequently Pay Matrix Level – 7 w.ef. 1.1.2016 corresponding to the replacement of G.P of Rs. 4600/-. Accordingly the same is adopted by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
(Dr. Shachi Kant)
Joint Commissioner (Pers.)
- The Under Secretary (UT-2), Ministry of HRD for information with reference to his letter F. NO. 3-46.2917-UT-2 dated 25.06.2019.
- EA/PS to Commissioner, KVS.
- PS to Addl. Commissioner (Admn./Acad.)
- The Joint Commissioner (Finance) KVS for necessary action.
- The Joint Commissioner (Training) /Acad/Admn./Pers.) for information.
- The Superintending Engineer, KVS(Hg.) for information.
- The Asstt. Commissioner (Estt.-1), KVS(Hq.) for information and necessary action.