SBI PO Final Result 2019 Released
SBI PO Final Result 2019 Released; Check at sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the final result of probationary officer (PO) recruitment exams on its official website, sbi.co.in/ careers. Candidates who had appeared in the exam can check their result from the official website, sbi.co.in/ careers. The SBI PO Phase III of the recruitment process i.e., group exercise and interview round was held in the month of September. SBI had earlier declared its main exam result on August 23, 2019. SBI PO Main exam was conducted on July 20, 2019. Total of 2000 probationary officers will be hired through this recruitment drive. SBI has also released PO allotment letter for successful candidates.
How to check SBI PO Final Result 2019?
- Visit the official website, sbi.co.in
- Click on the Careers section
- Click on the link under Latest Announcement, “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (Final Result Announced)”
- A pdf file will open containing the roll numbers of selected candidates
- Check your roll number in that list
- Download and take printout for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect