Indian Air Force Airmen Phase-I Result 01/2020 Released
Indian Air Force Airmen Phase-I Result 01/2020 Released; Check at airmenselection.cdac.in
The Indian Air Force has released the Airmen Phase-I Result 01/2020 from the official website, airmenselection.cdac.in. Indian Air Force has also released the admit card for the Phase-II examination on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their Phase-I result and download the Phase-II admit card form the official website, airmenselection.cdac.in. The IAF Airmen Phase I examination was conducted from March 10, 2019 to March 14, 2019.
Click here to download Air Force Airmen Phase-II Admit card 01/2020
How to check Indian Air Force Airmen Phase-I Result 01/2020?
- Visit the official website, https://airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB/index.html
- On the home page under Candidate button, click on the link “Login (for intake 01/2020)”
- Enter the login credentials and click on submit button
- Indian Air Force Airmen Phase-I Result 01/2020 will be appeared on the screen
- Download and take print out for future use
Documents required for Phase II Selection Test
- The candidates are to bring following documents while reporting for Phase-II of Selection Test at the allotted Airmen Selection Centre.
- Colour Print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Glue stick, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Ten copies of un-attested recent (which was used for the online application registration) passport size colour photograph.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet (only applicable for three years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet (OR)
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/ deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase –II of the Selection Test. Wards of retired Air force personal to produce original discharge book of their parents.
- Original phase-I Admit card used during phase-I on line test, bearing Air force seal and invigilator’s signature.
- For Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organisation. Original and four Self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation).
- NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect