GPAT 2019 Results Released
GPAT 2019 Results Released; check at ntagpat.nic.in
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019 result on its official website, ntagpat.nic.in. GPAT 2019 Exam was conducted on January 28. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check the GPAT 2019 results from the official website, ntagpat.nic.in.
How to check GPAT 2019 Results?
- Visit the official website, ntagpat.nic.in
- Click on the link “view GPAT 2019 result”
- Login through application number and password (or) application number and date of birth.
- Result will display on the screen
- Download and take print out for future use
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programmes. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. The Test will now be conducted by the NTA.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect