Delhi HC Judicial Service Revised Result Announced
Delhi HC Judicial Service Revised Result Announced; Check at delhihighcourt.nic.in
The Delhi High Court has released the revised result for Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Exam on its official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in. The examination was conducted on January 13 and January 17, 2019. The exam was conducted to fill the vacancies for 147 posts. A total of 12415 candidates appeared for the exam. 675 candidates have been shortlisted for the main exam. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check and download their from the official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in. The court has also released the admit cards for the main exam.
As per the official Notice dated 24.01.2019, The revised result was done particularly in case of revising final answer key, 02 questions have been deleted and answer keys of 02 questions have been revised. As regards deleted questions, 01 mark each has been awarded to all such candidates who appeared in the Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination held on 13.01.2019.
The main examination will be conducted on 9th and 10th February, 2019. It consists of four papers – (i) General knowledge and language, (2) Criminal law, (3) Civil law-i and (4) Civil law-ii.
How to check Delhi HC Judicial Service Revised Result & download Delhi HC Judicial Service Main Exam Admit card?
- Visit the official website, delhihighcourt.nic.in
- On the homepage under public notice section, click on the link “Complete Revised Result of Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination – 2018 held on 13.01.2019”
- A pdf file containing results will open
- For Admit Card, Click on the pdf link “Download Admit Card for Delhi Judicial Service Mains Examination 2018”
- Again Click on the given link in the document, https://applycareer.co.in/dhc/djse2018/DHC_DJSEAdmitCardMain2018.aspx
- Enter your Application No, DOB & Email ID and click on submit button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out for future use
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect