CBSE 10th Result 2018 – Check Via Official Website, Google, Microsoft And IVRS
CBSE 10th Result 2018 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the CBSE 10th Result 2018 today. The CBSE Class 10 Results 2018 will be declared on May 29 at 4 pm. The students can check their CBSE 10th Result 2018 on the official website cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
CBSE 10th RESULT 2018 : VARIOUS MODES TO CHECK CBSE CLASS 10 RESULT
The CBSE has made elaborate arrangements for the release of the Class 10 results. The results will be released on various modes. The board results can be accessed through five modes; App, Website, Search Engine, SMS and IVRS.
KNOW HOW TO CHECK CBSE 10th RESULT 2018
- Log on to the official websites of CBSE i.e. cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in or results.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which says, ‘Class 10 Exam Results’
- Enter your roll number and other details in the space provided
- On submitting the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout for future use
CBSE 10th RESULT ON APPS
The CBSE Board Class 10 students can also view their results on UMANG mobile application which is available for android, iOS and windows based smart phone.
Microsoft’s SMS Organizer app will also hosting the results which can be installed from playstore; https://aka.ms/sms.
CBSE 10th RESULTS 2018 : CBSE BOARD RESULTS ON MICROSOFT, GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINES
The CBSE Class 10 results can also be accessed through Microsoft search engine www.bing.com along with the Google search engine www.google.co.in
KNOW HOW TO GET CBSE CLASS 10 RESULTS THROUGH MICROSOFT APP SMS ORGANIZER
- Candidates need to download the SMS organiser app
- Then, Check the notification from SMS Organiser to register CBSE results
- Pre-register with your roll number, school code, date of birth
- After the CBSE results will be declared, click on the result notification to avail your score card
- Download the score card
The CBSE Board said in a statement that the results will not be available in the Board and the public are advised not to visit Board’s office for collection of results.
The process of marks verification will be displayed on CBSE’s website.
CBSE CLASS 10 2018 ON GOOGLE: HERE’S HOW STUDENTS CAN CHECK THEIR CBSE RESULTS ON GOOGLE
- Log on to the website, google.com
- Type CBSE 10 Results 2018 in the space provided
- On selecting CBSE 10 result 2018, a window would open
- Enter your roll number and date of birth (or whatever information is asked)
- Click on ‘Check Exam Results’
- Results will be displayed on the screen
CBSE 10TH RESULTS 2018 THROUGH IVRS (INTERACTIVE VOICE RESPONSE SYSTEM)
The telephone numbers of NIC through which results can be accessed through IVRS are as follows:-
- 011 – 24300699: for local subscribers in Delhi
- 011 – 24300699: for subscribers in other parts of the country