BARC Scientific Officer OCES/DGFS 2019 Result Released
BARC Scientific Officer OCES/DGFS 2019 Result Released; Check at barconlineexam.in.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released the Scientific Officer OCES/DGFS 2019 Results on its official website, barconlineexam.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result from the official website, barconlineexam.in. The candidates who have cleared the Scientific Officer 2019 exam will now eligible to appear for the interview round. BARC had conducted the scientific officer 2019 online examination from March 9 to 15, 2019.The recruitment is done based on the exam scores and GATE scores.
|Discipline Code||Discipline Name||#|
Selection Interviews of short-listed candidates will be conducted in Mumbai (in all disciplines except Geology and Geophysics) and Hyderabad (in Geology and Geophysics). Outstation applicants will be paid two-way normal AC-III tier train fare, from their registered residential address, by shortest route or actual fare whichever is less.
The Shortlisted candidates will be able to choose a slot for the interview round based on the availability from today, April 17th until April 21st. The interview is tentatively scheduled to be conducted from May 15th to June 15th, 2019. The final result is expected to be declared in the last week of June 2019.
Training Schemes and Employment Description
BARC Training Schools provide two Training Schemes to deserving candidates ambitious of pursuing a rewarding career in Nuclear Science, Engineering and Technology and
- who would relish challenges in frontier areas of Science & Technology,
- who would like to be part of an expanding program of Nuclear Power / Research Reactors, Accelerators and Nuclear Fuel Cycle Technologies, and
- who would enjoy pursuing innovative research in frontier areas of Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Bio-science, Geology and Geophysics.
They are respectively called Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates (OCES) and DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates (DGFS).
Successful completion of the Training Schemes guarantees employment as Scientific Officer ‘C’ in one of the DAE units or Atomic Energy Regulatory Board with attractive career progression opportunities up to the highest echelons.
DAE strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to check BARC Scientific Officer OCES/DGFS 2019 Result?
- Visit the official website of BARC, barconlineexam.in.
- On the homepage, Click on link “BARC Scientific Officer OCES/DGFS 2019 Result – Discipline wise list of shortlisted candidates for interview”
- A new page will open
- Click on the relevant Discipline
- A Pdf file will open containing the shortlisted candidates list for Interview
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect