Revised DA with effect from January 2013 to CDA Pattern CPSE employees
Revised DA with effect from 01.01.2013 to CDA Pattern CPSE employees governed by HPPC
Subject: – Payment of DA to the CDA pattern employees of 69 CPSEs governed by HPPC recommendations.
The undersigned is directed to refer to Para 2 and Annexure-III to this Department’s O.M. of even number dated 14.10.2008, wherein the rates of DA payable to the employees who are following CDA pattern has been indicated.
2. The DA payable to the employees may be enhanced from the existing rate of 72% to 80% with effect from 01.01.2013.
3. The payment of Dearness Allowance involving fractions of 50 paise and above may be rounded off to the next higher rupees and the fractions of less than 50 paise may be ignored.
4. These rates may be made applicable in the case of CDA employees, whose pay have been revised with effect from 01.01.2006 as per DPE O.M. dated 14.10.2008.
5. All the Administrative Ministries/Departments of the Government of India are requested to bring the foregoing to the notice of the Central Public Sector Enterprises under their administrative control for action at their end.
- Revised DA from October 2018 for CPSE Employees in IDA scales on 1987 and 1992 basis
- Revised Dearness Relief for PSU absorbee Pensioners from July 2016
- ONGC Employees gets increased Pay and allowances as approved by Department of Public Enterprises
- Refusal of promotion – BSNL Order
- Pre-2007 BSNL pensioners – Revision of provisional pension