Uploading of Salary payment files on PFMS by 28th of January 2020 for the month of January 2020 due to Bank Strike
S-11012/ 2/3(17)/RBI/ 2015/GBA/ 75-149
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Office of Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023
Subject: Uploading of Salary payment files on PFMS by 28th of January 2020 for the month of January 2020.
It has come to the notice of this office that Bank Unions have called for a strike from 31st January 2020 to 1st February 2020. Banks are like to remain closed on those days and even files for the payment of salary for the month of January 2020, which is due for 31st January 2020 may not get processed, resulting in delay in disbursal of Salary to the Central Government Employees.
2. All the Pr. CCA’s/CCA’s/CA’s (independent charge) are, therefore requested to issue necessary instructions to all the field PAOs/CDDO’s under their control to upload the salary payment files for the month of January 2020 with NPB date as 31st January 2020 (last working day of the month) and ensure to reach the banks latest by 28th January 2020.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
(Sandeep R. Pai)
Sr. Accounts Officer (GBA)
1. All Pr.CCA’s/CCAs/CA’s with independent charge of the Ministries/ Departments.
2. General Manager, Government Business, of all accredited banks.
3. General Manager, DGBA, Reserve Bank of India, Central Office, RBI, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai -400008.
4. Sr. Accounts Officer (I.T.D.), O/o CGA with the request to upload this OM on CGA’s website.
Also check the following links related to this topic: