Download Lokpal forms in word and Excel format for filing Return before 30th April – Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act
As per instructions issued from time to time, all Group A, Group B and Group C Central Government employees have to file declaration of Assets and Liabilities as on 1st August 2014, in respect of self, their spouse and dependent Children in the prescribed format on or before 30th April 2015. The second return under Lokpal as on 31.03.2015 has to be filed on or before 31st July 2015.
DOPT has released the format for filing this return as pdf file. As such an employee can download these forms and file handwritten forms to his / her head of office.
However, to make our readers’ job easier we have come up with Lokpal Declaration Forms in Word and Excel Formats. Especially we have to thank Mr.V.Shankaran of GConnect Community who has put in efforts to convert Lokpal forms from pdf format to word and excel formats and shared the same for publishing in GConnect.
Download following Lokpal forms which are in Word and Excel formats:
Lokpal forms in Excel format
Check the following links for all information and guidelines relating to filing of Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal Act
- Lokpal (Court Master) Recruitment Rules, 2021
- Procedure for handling references received from Lokpal of India: CVC Circular
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal by Central Government Employees – No need for filing return now
- Lokpal return by Central Government Employees – July 31 deadline to be extended
- Filing of Lokpal return by Railway Employees – Last Date Extended
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal – last date extended – DOPT OM
- Filing of return under Lokpal by Central Government Employees – Last date extended to 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal Act – Last Date may be extended
- Filing of return under Lokpal on or before 15.04.2016 – DOPT latest instructions
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by IAS officers under Section 44 of the Lokpal Act
- Filing of return under Lokpal by CSS Officers on or before 15th April 2016
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal – Filing Returns before 15th April, 2016
- All Government Employees including Group C and D to file Annual Property Returns
- Extension of last date for filing Return under Lokpal by Railway Employees
- Amendment to Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act for extension of last date for filing declaration
- Lokpal regulations for Central Govt Employees – Parliament Committee to hear views
- Lokpal Return to be filed by Cental Government Employees – Last Date Extended
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal : Can we expect another extension ?
- Declaration of assets and liabilities under Lokpal – latest instruction of DOPT
- Lokpal return to be filed without waiting for last date
- Return under Lokpal by CSS Officers – Need for early submission
- Timeline for filing Return of Asset and Liabilities under Lokpal
- Asset and Liablities Return under CCS Conduct Rules and Lokpal
- Declaration under Lokpal by CSS Officers online on or before 15th October 2015
- Last Date for Lokpal Return by Central Government Employees notified