Download Lokpal forms in word and Excel format for filing Return before 30th April
Download Lokpal forms in word and Excel format for filing Return before 30th April – Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act
As per instructions issued from time to time, all Group A, Group B and Group C Central Government employees have to file declaration of Assets and Liabilities as on 1st August 2014, in respect of self, their spouse and dependent Children in the prescribed format on or before 30th April 2015. The second return under Lokpal as on 31.03.2015 has to be filed on or before 31st July 2015.
DOPT has released the format for filing this return as pdf file. As such an employee can download these forms and file handwritten forms to his / her head of office.
However, to make our readers’ job easier we have come up with Lokpal Declaration Forms in Word and Excel Formats. Especially we have to thank Mr.V.Shankaran of GConnect Community who has put in efforts to convert Lokpal forms from pdf format to word and excel formats and shared the same for publishing in GConnect.
Download following Lokpal forms which are in Word and Excel formats:
Lokpal forms in Excel format
Check the following links for all information and guidelines relating to filing of Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal Act
- Last Date for Lokpal Return by Central Government Employees notified
- Filing of Declaration by all Central Govt Employees under Lokpal – FAQ issued by DOPT
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities by All India Service Officers under Lokpal – DOPT Instructions to States
- Amendment to Lokpal Removal of Difficulties order, 2015
- Notification extending last date for Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal
- Draft FAQ on Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act 2013 by Central Government Employees
- Declaration of assets and liabilities under Lokpal by Railway Employees – Last Date extended
- How to file Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal online ?
- Declaration under LOKPAL by CSS Officers – Filing of Return in 2015
- Declaration Assets and Liabilities under LOKPAL – Clarification on Format
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal – DOPT Instructions
- Dates for filing Annual IPR and Return under Lokpal Act in 2015
- Both APR / IPR and Declaration under Lokpal to be filed till Conduct Rules are amended
- Asset and Liabilities Declaration by CSS Officers
- Declaration of Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal by CSSS and CSCS Employees – Last Date Extended
- Government to amend Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act
- Assets and liabilities under Lokpal – Revised Format Notified
- Declaring Assets and Liabilities under Lokpal extended till 30th April 2015
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal – Latest Developments
- Declaration of Assets by CSS Cadre Officers – Time Extended
- Time Limit for Declaration under Lokpal Extended – DOPT letter to Ministries
- Time extended for Declaration of Assets under Lokpal till 31st December 2014
- Declaration of Assets under Lokpal – All Group A, B and C employees to file – DOPT Clarification
- Declaration of assets and liabilities under Lokpal by CSSS Cadre and CSCS Cadre – DOPT Instructions
- Declaration of Assets under LOKPAL – Format released by DOPT