There is a proposal to shift to a system of Aadhaar enabled direct cash transfer for government subsidies and benefits to promote greater transparency in the implementation of government schemes. The schemes which are to be covered under this system are given below…
List of Central Sector/ Centrally Sponsored Schemes amenable to Direct Cash Transfers :-
1. Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
2. Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students
3. Pre Matric Scholarship for children of those engaged in unclean occupations
4. Upgradation of merit of SC students
5. National Overseas Scholarship schemes for SC students
6. Post Matric Scholarships for OBC
7. National Overseas Scholarship for OBCs
8. Post Matric Scholarships for economically backward class students
9. Post Matric Scholarship for students with disabilities
10. National Overseas Scholarship for persons with disabilities
11. Scholarship for top class education for students with disabilities
12. Top Class Education Scheme
13. Scholarship to Universities/College Students.
14. Fellowship Schemes of UGC
15. Fellowship Schemes of AICTE
16. Subsidy on Fee to Students.
17. National Means cum Merit Scholarship.
18. National Schemes for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education.
19. National Overseas Scholarship for ST students
20. Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
21. Upgradation of merit scheme
22. Top Class Education Schemes
23. Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship
24. Matric Scholarship Scheme
25. Maulana Azad National Fellowship
26. Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme
27. Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahlyog Yojana (IGMSY).
28. Dhanalakshi Scheme.
29. Janani Suraksha Yojana
30. Scholarship to the Children of beedi workers.
31. Housing subsidy to beedi workers.
32. Stipend to children in the special schools under the Child Labour Project.
33. Permanent Disablement Benefit, Dependent’s benefit, Sickness Benefit by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation to the insured persons and their families.
34. Pension withdrawal of PF, Premature withdrawal of pension, payment related to Employees Deposit
This information was presented by the Minister (Shri.Rajeev Shukla) in his written reply to a question in the Lok Sabha.