SSC SI, CAPFs, and ASI in CISF Exam 2018 Result Date Out
SSC SI, CAPFs, and ASI in CISF Exam 2018 Result Date Out; Check details at ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission has successfully conducted the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination 2018 (Paper-I) from 12.03.2019 to 16.03.2019 (for 5 days). The total number of reported vacancies to be filled through this exam is 1,557. Candidates can check their SSC SI, CAPFs, and ASI result 2019 from the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in after it is declared.
A total of 2,32,514 candidates appeared for the examination out of 8,20,683 registered, which is an attendance of 28.33%. The tentative date for the declaration of result is May 25, 2019.
How to check SSC CISF SI, CAPFs, and ASI Results 2019?
- Visit the SSC Website at ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage under latest news section, Click on the link “SSC CISF SI, CAPFs, and ASI Results 2019”
- A pdf file containing roll numbers and names of candidates will appear on the screen (Or) A login page for result will appear
- Check the result on the pdf page or enter your required login credentials and submit
- Your result will be displayed on screen
- Download and take its print out for future reference
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect