Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat Ceremony during January, 2021
Early Closure of Offices in connection with Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat Ceremony during January, 2021 – DOPT OM dated 18.01.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
Establishment (JCA) Section
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 18 January, 2021
Subject: Early Closure of Offices in connection with Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat Ceremony during January, 2021 – regarding.
In connection with arrangements for the Republic Day/ At Home Function/ Beating Retreat Ceremony, 2021, it has been decided that the Government offices located in the buildings indicated in Annexure-A would be closed from 1300 hours on 25.01.2021 to 1300 hours on 26.01.2021. These buildings would also be closed at 1830 hours on 22.01.2021 and will reopen at 1300 hours on 23.01.2021 for the full dress rehearsal.
2. The buildings indicated in Annexure-B would be closed on 26.01.2021 till 1930 hours for ‘At Home Function’, The buildings indicated in Annexure-C would be closed at 1200 noon on 29.01.2021 till 1930 hours on 29.01.2021. The buildings indicated in Annexure-D would be closed on 28.01.2021 from 1600 hours till 1930 hours for the full dress rehearsal for Beating Retreat Ceremony.
3. The above arrangements may please be brought to the notice of all concerned.
4. Hindi version will follow.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Tel: 2309 4678
Encl.: As above
1. All Ministries / Departments of the Government of India
2. All Officers and Sections in the Department of Personnel and Training and all Attached /Subordinate Offices of DoPT
3. UPSC/CVC/C&AG /Lok Sabha Sectt./Rajya Sabha Sectt. /Supreme Court/Delhi High Court/Central Administrative Tribunal /Election Commission of India/ Niti Ayog /NDMC