Postal Employees Strike on 8th and 9th January 2019 – Notice and charter of demands
PJCA Draft Strike Notice for 2 days strike on 8th & 9th Jan 2019
POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANIZATIONS
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION — GDS
NATIONAL UNION — GDS
Dated: 12th December 2018
The Secretary/ Director General,
Department of Posts,
New Delhi – 110001
In accordance with the provisions of Sub Section (1) of section 22 of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947, we hereby notify that all the Postal / RMS / Administrative 8 Postal Accounts Employees and The AIPEUGDS of NFPE / FNPO will go on 2 Days Strike on 08 & 09th January 2019.
The Charter of Demands Is enclosed herewith
CHARTER OF DEMANDS
- Implement all positive recommendations of Sri Kamlesh Chandra Committee report and grant Civil servant Status to GDS.
- Fill up all Vacant Posts in all cadres of Deptt of Post i.e P.A/S.A, Postmen, Mail Guard , Mailmen, MMS, MTS, GDS, Postal Acctts, P.A Admn Offices, P.A SBCO & Civil Wing etc within a time frame and separate identity of all cadres.
- Settle all the problems arisen out of implementation of C.S.I & R.I.C.T.
- Withdraw NPS and Guarantee minimum pension 50% of last pay drawn.
- Membership verification of G.D.S and declaration of result of regular employees membership verification conducted in 2015.
- Implementation of orders of payment of revised wages and arrears to the casual , Part time, Contingent employees & daily rated mazdoors as per 6th and 7th CPC and Regularize Services of casual Labourers.
- Implement Cadre Restructuring for left out categories i.e RMS, MMS, Postman/MTS, PACO, PASBCO, Postal Acctts, Postmaster Cadre and Civil Wing etc.
- Stop Privatization, Corporatization and out sourcing in Postal Services.
- Scrap Bench Mark in MACP .
- Implement 5 days week in Postal and RMS
- Consider the suggestions given by RMS JCA regarding PNOP & CSI.
- Enhancement of higher pay scales to those categories whose minimum qualification has been enhanced e.g Postmen, Mail guard.
- Grant of pension to the promoted GDS based on Supreme Court Judgement in SLP No (C) 13042/2014
- Withdraw orders of enhancement of cash conveyance limit without security.
- Implement all High Court and Supreme Court decisions in C/W MACP, RTP and others.
- Cash less treatment under CGHS and allotment of adequate fund under head MR & T.A
- Retention of Civil wing in the Deptt of Post.
- Holding of Deptt Council Meetings and periodical meetings at all levels.
- Stop Trade Union victimisation and in the name of unscientific targets.
- Provide 40 percent SCF quota promotion in AAO cadre and amend RR incorporating the modifications demanded by AIPAEA.
- Status of audit to SBCO
- Urgent measures for containing price rise through universalization of public distribution system and banning speculative trade in commodity Market.
- Containing unemployment through concrete measures for employment generation.
- Strict enforcement of all basic labour laws without any exception or exemption and stringent punitive measures for violation of labour laws.
- Universal social security cover for all workers.
- Minimum wage of not less than 18000/- per month with provisions of indexation (for unskilled worker).
- Assured enhanced pension not less than 3000 P.M. for the entire working population (including unorganized sector workers).
- Stoppage of disinvestment in Central/State public sector undertakings
- Stoppage of Contractorisation in permanent /perennial work and payment of same wage and benefits for contract workers as that of regular workers for the same and similar work.
- Removal of all ceiling on payment and eligibility of bonus , provident fund and increase in quantum of gratuity
- Compulsory registration of trade unions within a period of 45 days from the date of submission application and immediate ratification of ILO conventions C-87 & C-98.
- No FDI in Railways, Defense and other strategic sectors.
- No unilateral amendment to labour laws.