7th Pay Commission – Central Government Pension resolution system to be set up in six regions
If you are getting less pension and have not received your arrears, then its a good news for you as the Finance Ministry has planned something that will ease your money woes. As per the order of the Department of Personnel (DoPT) on August 23, Delhi-NCR will have pension courts in six regions. The courts will hear the complaints of all those pensioners who have any problems regarding the matter.
According to the order issued for the pension courts in Delhi, there will be six different regions with addresses:
1. CGHS (HQ), Sector 12, RK Puram, New Delhi
2. CGHS (East Zone), Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi
3. CGHS (North Zone), Shankar Road, New Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
4. CGHS (South Zone), Sector 8, RK Puram, New Delhi
5. CGHS (Central Zone), Chitragupta Marg, Aram Bagh, New Delhi
6. CGHS (MSD), Udyan Marg, Gol Market, New Delhi
Pension court will also be set up in offices
CGHS Additional Director, Sanjay Jain said that the pensioners who have complaints regarding their pensions should take their documents to their respective office from where they have retired.
Railway Pension Court at Baroda House
On the other hand, Indian Railways will also set up a pension court for its pensioners in 5 divisions. The problem of pensioners will be resolved on the spot in these courts. The court will operate from Northern Railway Delhi, Lucknow, Moradabad, Ferozepur, Ambala and Baroda House headquarter.