Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Result 2014 – Check Interview Schedule for General Banking Officers and Office Assistant @ www.ubgb.in
UBGB Results 2014 / Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Interview Schedule 2014 / UBGB Officer & Office Assistant Result 2014 / Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Officer Result 2014 / Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Office Assistant Result 2014
Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank Result 2014 – Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank has published the Interview Schedule for the Recruitment of General Banking Officers (JMG-I) and Office Assistant (Multi-purpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 are eligible for interview which is scheduled to be held from 25.08.2014 to 13.09.2014.
UBGB, Bihar had initiated the Recruitment of Officer & Office Asst for filling up of 855 vacancies as detailed below and online applications were accepted by the Bank upto 25.07.2014 . The candidates those who have declared qualified in the CWE RRB-II, held in September/ October 2013 are called for the Interview as per the schedule declared in the website.
- Officer Scale III (General Banking Officer): 04 Posts
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 48 Posts
- Officer Scale I (General Banking Officer): 373 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 430 Posts
Interview Schedule :
The Bank have declared the results for Interview which is scheduled to be held from 25.08.2014 to 13.09.2014 at the following address :
Bank’s Head Office at Kalambagh Chowk,
Note to Candidates :
The candidates are requested to treat this announcement as intimation of interview and appear for interview on the specified date and time with the following original documents, and a set of their photocopies :
- Print out of application submitted to IBPS and score card of IBPS CWE II.
- Two copies of the same photograph which was used in admit card.
- Certificate and mark sheet of SSC/Matriculation/10th Board examination..
- Bachelor certificate/mark sheet or its equivalent from recognized University
- Documents in support of birth date and relaxation of age, if any.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Experience certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate from present employer along with NOC, if applicable.
- Certificate of professional qualification mentioned in the application form.
- Ex-serviceman certificate, if applicable and declaration of not having exhausted the opportunity.
- Non creamy layer certificate, if applicable.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman category and claiming the benefit of reservation/age relaxation should produce certificates to substantiate such claims.
- Original copy of Bank Challan.
In case candidates fail to appear before the selection committee on the scheduled date and time for interview along with above documents, they would forfeit their claim to appear for the selection process and no correspondence on this score would be entertained.
Call Letter :
- Individual call letters are being dispatched by Registered Post.
“All the Best for the Interview“