Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2014 – 216 Vacancies – Apply Online for Officer Scale-I & Office Assistant Posts @ http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/
Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2014 – Utkal Grameen Bank has announced an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Officer Junior Management Scale-II (Assistant Manager) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts for filling up of 261 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are invited from the candidates those who have appeared in the Common Written Examination for RRB’s conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and have a valid score card for the above recruitment of 261 vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode from 07.08.2014 to 21.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2014 :
Total Vacancies : 261 Posts
Name of the Posts :
- Officer Scale II: 10 Posts
(a) Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer): 06 Posts
(b) Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager): 01 Post
(c) Officer Scale II (Agricultural Officer): 01 Post
(d) Officer Scale II (IT Manager): 01 Post
(e) Officer Scale II (Law Officer): 01 Post
- Officer Scale I: 68 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 138 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates age limit is above 21 years & below 32 years for Officer Scale II Posts,
- above 18 years & below 28 years for Officers Scale I Posts and
- between 18 years & 28 years for Office Assistant Posts.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. Cutoff date for determining age limit is 01-07-2013.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline and have Proficiency in local language.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details :
- Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs Online Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 should have obtained the following scores as given below…
|Sl No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/
SC – PWD/
ST – PWD/
ST – EXS
OBC – PWD/
GEN – PWD/
OBC – EXS/
GEN – EXS
|1||Office Asst (Multipurpose)||88 & above||95 & above|
|2||Officer Scale I||95 & above||98 & above|
|3||Officer Scale II (GBO)||101 & above||107 & above|
|4||Officer Scale II (IT)||101 & above||107 & above|
|5||Officer Scale II (CA)||101 & above||108 & above|
|6||Officer Scale II (Law)||107 & above||114 & above|
|7||Officer Scale II (Treasury)||103 & above||109 & above|
|8||Officer Scale II (Marketing)||99 & above||106 & above|
|9||Officer Scale II (Agricultural)||105 & above||112 & above|
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE II) conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
- Candidates need to Pay Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM and Rs.100/- for all others in the form of Challan (Available in the Bank’s website) through CBS accounts at any of the branches of Utkal Grameen Bank (CBS Account No 84004971348 for Officer Scale I & II and Account No 84004971280 for Office Asst) or State Bank of India (CBS Account No 34038828495).
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2014 are required to send online application through the bank’s website www.ugb.co.in from 07-08-2014 to 21-08-2014.
- After submission of online application, take print out of system generated application form and retain it for future reference.
Instructions for Applying Online :
- Log on to the website www.ugb.co.in —> Click on desired post.
- Candidates should download the Challan form and pay the fee as mentioned above.
- Revisit the Recruitment Link in the bank’s website and Click on Click here beside the Online Application.
- Enter Same Registration No and Password to be used which was received by you at the time of CWE RRB II Registration.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form and Submit.
- Take print out of system generated application form and retain it for future reference.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 07-08-2014.
- Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment: 21-08-2014.
- Last Date for Reprint: 05-09-2014.