UPSC Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 392 NDA & NA (I) Posts
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) examination (I) 2019 from the official website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in. Around 392 posts will be filled through this exam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website, upsconline.nic.in. Registration Process has started from January 9 and will conclude on February 4, 2019 till 6:00 pm.
The Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 21st April, 2019 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 143rd Course, and for the 105th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January, 2020.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details:
Total – 392 Posts
National Defence Academy – 342 (208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 50
Starting Date for Apply Online: 09-01-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 04-02-2019 till 06:00 pm
Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 03-02-2019 till 23:59 pm
Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 04-02-2019 till 06:00 pm
Date for online application Withdrawn: 08 to 14-02-2019 till 6:00 pm
Date of Exam: 21-04-2019
Date of Declaration of Exam Result: June 2019
For General: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Eligibility criteria for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2019:
A candidate must be unmarried male and must be :
(i) a citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2000 and not later than 1 st July, 2003 are eligible.
How to apply for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Recruitment 2019?
1. Log on to https://www.upsconline.nic.in/ to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION”.
2. Click on “Online application for various examinations of UPSC”
3. Before filling up the form, candidates are advised to carefully go through the detailed notice of NDA & NA Examination-I, 2019 available on the Commission’s website [www.upsc.gov.in] dated 09.01.2019.
4. Place the mouse over the ‘Examination’ menu. The link would display a set of two options namely “PART-I Registration” and “PART-II Registration”.
5. Clicking on “PART-I Registration” link would take you to the list of all the active examinations, where you can select to apply for any of the listed examination by clicking on the link “Click Here” against each exam.
6. Clicking on “PART-II Registration” would take you to the second part of the online application
7. When the candidate clicks on Click Here link for the particular examination (as indicated in step 4) he will be redirected to a new page for entering into PART-I Registration of Online Application.
8. Click on the Continue button to proceed for the PART-I Registration. Clicking on ‘Continue’ button opens-up a fresh blank form for the PART-I Registration. The Part-I Registration process is divided into 4 pages in which the candidates have to fill in the information, particulars and details asked for. Fields with red STAR (*) marks are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate.
9. After Completing the PART-I Registration, Candidates are required to take a print out of the Filled Part I Registration Form.
10. A candidate has to complete the PART-II Registration for the successful Online Application submission. An email message would be sent to the registered e-mail id of the applicant regarding completion of PART-I and advising him to complete PART-II of the application.
11. PART-II Registration Process is divided into three steps: FEE PAYMENT, EXAMINATION CENTRE HAS TO BE CHOSEN FROM THE AVAILABLE DROP-DOWN MENU, UPLOADING OF PHOTOGRAPH, SIGNATURE AND PHOTO IDENTITY CARD DOCUMENT & Declaration box
12. Complete the PART-II Registration Process and Click on Submit button finally.
13. Take print out of the Application and retain it for further communication with the Commission.
Bookmark this page using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + D to refer to this page and check your results, Jobs and other exam-related updates. All the Best!
Best wishes – Gconnect