UPSC Recruitment 2014 – 108 Vacancies – Apply Online for Professor, Officer, Director, Asst Engineer and Other Posts @ http://upsconline.nic.in/
UPSC Recruitment Advertisement No. 13/2014 – Apply Online for 108 Various vacancies
UPSC Recruitment 2014 – The The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of
Assistant Director, Aeronautical Officers, Legal Officers, Deputy Registrar, Professor, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Drugs Controllers, Specialists, Gr III, Assistant Professors, Superintendent, Assistant Public Prosecutor vacancies in various Departments vide UPSC Advt No 13/2014 for filling up 108 vacancies.
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for UPSC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode on or before 28.08.2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – UPSC Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 108 vacancies
Name of Posts :
- Assistant Director: 07 Posts
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Plant Pathology: 04 Posts
- Assistant Director of Air Safety: 04 Posts
- Aeronautical Officers: 15 Posts
- Legal Officers: 02 Posts
- Deputy Registrar: 04 Posts
- Professor: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 14 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 11 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering: 03 Posts
- Assistant Drugs Controllers: 10 Posts
- Specialists, Grade-III, Assistant Professors: 17 Posts
- Neurology: 08 Posts
- Paediatric Cardiology: 03 Posts
- Orthopaedic Surgery (Sports Injury): 06 Posts
- Superintendent (Legal): 02 Posts
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: 32 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2014 :
Age Limit :
- Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 40 years for Asst Director post,
- 30 years for Asst Engineer posts,
- 35 years for Officers posts,
- 50 years for Dy Registrar, Professor posts.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates must possess the qualification of M.Sc in Agricultural Chemistry,
- Three years of experience in relevant field for Director in Chemistry Post,
- M.Sc Degree in Plant Pathology, Three years of experience in relevant field for Pathology Post,
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering of a recognized University, 5 years of experience in relevant field for Director & Officer Posts,
- Degree in Law from a recognized university, Three years of experience in relevant field for Officers & Registrar Posts,
- M.Sc Degree in Agriculture Chemistry from a recognized University or Institute, 12 years of experience in relevant field for Professor posts.
- Refer to official recruitment notification for post wise educational qualification.
Application Fee :
- General, OBC and other unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- while SC/ST and other reserved category candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Application fee should be deposited in any branch of SBI by cash or using net banking. Fee also can be paid by Visa/Debit/Credit card.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Pay Scale :
- Refer the notification for detailed pay scale structure for various posts.
How to Apply :
- The candidates those who are interested in applying for UPSC Recruitment 2014 are required to apply for Officer, Asst Engineer, Asst Professor, Director and other posts through UPSC through online mode by filling online application form at UPSC’s official website at upsconline.nic.in on or before 28th August 2014. Here is how to apply Online for UPSC Recruitment.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Visit Official website at www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Find ‘Online Recruitment Application’ for (ORA)’ and click on it.
- Select the post you to apply for.
- Fill all marked details and click on Apply Online.
- Now take print out of application for future reference.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 28-08-2014
- Last Date for Print out of Application form: 29-08-2014