UPSC Recruitment 2014 – 159 Vacancies – Apply Online for Asst Director, Air Safety Officer, Asst Professor, General Duty Medical Officer and Other Posts @ http://upsconline.nic.in/
UPSC Recruitment 2014 – The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has announced an Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Asst Director, Air Safety Officer, Asst Professor, General Duty Medical Officer and Other Posts for filling up 159 vacancies
To fill up these vacancies, Online applications are expected from interested and eligible candidates for UPSC Recruitment 2014 in the prescribed format through online mode on or before 11th September 2014.
Candidates can also view the details pertaining to the above recruitment like age, qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, etc, through the official website.
Vacancy Details – UPSC Recruitment 2014 :
Total Number of Posts – 159 vacancies
|S. No.||Name of the Title||No. of Positions|
|4.||Assistant Director Grade-II||1|
|6.||General Duty Medical Officer||107|
|7.||Air Safety Officer||4|
|8.||Specialist Grade-III (Radio- diagnosis)||8|
|9.||Specialist Grade-III (Obst & Gynae)||2|
|10.||Specialist Grade-III (medicine)||15|
|11.||Specialist Grade-III (Ophthalmology)||6|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2014 :
Education Qualification :
- Aspirants apply for the above mentioned posts should possess Graduation degree / Post Graduation degree in the concerned field from a known University according to the post applied for.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to Apply :
- The employees those who are interested in applying for UPSC Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online for the above mentioned positions by visiting the official website of UPSC www. upsconline.nic.in on or before 11.09.2014.
- Aspirants should select the appropriate link according to the post the candidate wants to apply for.
- Aspirants should fill all the necessary details in the application form and upload scanned copy of signature and passport size photograph.
- After completion of application contenders should submit it accordingly.
- Applicants should not forget to print a hard copy of the application for future use.
Important Dates :
- Closing date for submission of online application is 11th of September, 2014.