UGC NET December 2013 Result and Cut Off Percentage declared – Check results at http://ugcnetonline.in/
UGC NET December 2013 Result has been released in the official website http://ugcnetonline.in/. University Grants Commission (UGC) National Education Testing (NET) Bureau conducted the written examination on 29.12.2013. Currently the result has been released. The candidates those who had appeared for UGC NET December 2013 exam can check results here.
UGC NET December 2013 Result and Cut Off Percentage / UGC NET Result December 2013
UGC NET December 2013 Result details
Organization : University Grants Commission (UGC)
Name of the Examination : National Education Testing (NET)
Date of Examination : 29.12.2013
Date of declaration of Result : 21.04.2014
Details available : UGC NET Result December 2013
Official website : http://ugcnetonline.in/
UGC NET December 2013 Result are available in the pdf format. The candidates can check results easily and download from the above link.
Criteria for Awarding Junior Research Fellowships
Out of the candidates qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor, those candidates who had applied for JRF, were in the consideration zone for the award of slots available for JRF. The methodology for allocation of JRF slots among different subjects category-wise described below is in addition to the category-wise minimum criterion for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
1. The Commission provides a minimum of 3200 fellowships in each UGC-NET.
2. As per Government of India reservation policy, a minimum of 27%, 15%, 7.5% and 3% of Fellowships are reserved for the OBC (Non-creamy layer), SC, ST and Persons with disabilities (PWD) respectively. Accordingly, the category-wise slots available for each category are as follows:
No. of Slots Available for JRF
GEN (Unreserved) – 1520 – 47.50%
OBC (Non-creamy layer)) – 864 – 27.00%
SC – 480 – 15.00%
ST – 240 – 7.5%
PWD – 96 – 3.00%
TOTAL – 3200
3. The calculation is based on the ration of number of candidates who had opted for JRF and were qualified for lectureship eligibility in each subject category-wise to the total number of candidates qualified for lectureship who had opted for JRF in that category over all subjects multiplied by the total number of fellowships to be awarded to that category. The nearest whole number obtained as per this formula provides the number of slots available in any particular subject category-wise.
4. By this method, if the number of JRF slots obtained for any subject in a particular category is less than one, it is taken as one, i.e., a minimum of one JRF is awarded wherever a fraction less than one is obtained as per this methodology. However, for fractions greater than one, the figure is rounded off to the nearest whole number.
5. The aggregrate percentage of all the three papers corresponding to the number of JRF slots derived as described above is taken as the cut-off percentage for awarding JRF for any particular subjects category-wise.
For full details and to view cut off marks visit official website.
Share this with your friends. Sharing link is given below.
Gconnect.in congratulates all the successful candidates of UGC NET December 2013.